NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 2, 2021

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

2021_BUF_G3.png

I went over to the uniform gridiron database website and I wonder if the Bills are doing away with the white over blue. Most of the Bills road games have their uniforms posted. Road games at NE, TB, NYJ, JAC,KC all show the Bills wearing their all whites. Only NO and TEN haven't been announced. One home game vs NE on Monday shows the Bills wearing the all white throwbacks while NE is wearing their all dark blues. Home games vs HOU, ATL, CAR, NYJ are all wearing white but the Bills haven't posted what they are wearing yet but obviously it will be either blue or red. 

I'm sorry, perhaps 'm being too needy, but if you post the maps, put them all up. Otherwise, just post the link. I'm in Tampa and the red is the 4:00 game. There's 3 other maps that tell the story. I couldn't get to the link at work. And you Bills fans at work?! Don't lie, you're all doing the same thing.

It

This situation this week is bogus. Rivalry game and most if the Northeast gets Bucs v TB? ?

WTF?

Bills Phins should be a huge game, Bob Trumpy, Dick Enberg....glory days. 

Bills bandwagon is starting to ramp up like the 90s. Albany, Plattsburg, and northern VT showing alot of Buff fans. Bills pregame show now on in northern VT....then this kinda crap.

Anyone know why Bills vs Dolphins got switched to Fox?

Normally AFC vs AFC are CBS ... I really hate the Fox Broadcast for NFL games... we already have to put up with it when an NFC team is visiting us. 

Is there a change that I don't know about? Is the rest of the AFC games moving to Fox?

Any info anyone has is appreciated. Thanks! 

3 hours ago, IslandBillsFan said:

So it looks like the game will be Fox coverage..... grrrr.

Exactly 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

Normally AFC vs AFC are CBS ... I really hate the Fox Broadcast for NFL games... we already have to put up with it when an NFC team is visiting us. 

Is there a change that I don't know about? Is the rest of the AFC games moving to Fox?

Exactly 

You will see this more and more. A lot of crossover games in latest TV deal.

17 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

Not any more. this changed either last year or 2 seasons ago. Networks now swap games...or league does it

7 hours ago, RichRiderBills said:

This situation this week is bogus. Rivalry game and most if the Northeast gets Bucs v TB? ?

WTF?

Bills Phins should be a huge game, Bob Trumpy, Dick Enberg....glory days. 

Bills bandwagon is starting to ramp up like the 90s. Albany, Plattsburg, and northern VT showing alot of Buff fans. Bills pregame show now on in northern VT....then this kinda crap.

The last thing I want to see is Brady vs. Brady.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/16/2021 at 10:59 PM, Fleezoid said:

I'm sorry, perhaps 'm being too needy, but if you post the maps, put them all up. Otherwise, just post the link. I'm in Tampa and the red is the 4:00 game. There's 3 other maps that tell the story. I couldn't get to the link at work. And you Bills fans at work?! Don't lie, you're all doing the same thing.

it

tell you what  …. 

Just click the link

or post them yourself