Can the Bills win a SB without a killer instinct

Rebel101

the biggest issue this past week:

1. poor O gameplan and no adjustments to help the O-line deal with pass protection issues - this is on the O-coord

2. special teams blunder on the blocked-punt - those points were the difference

3. picking on Levi during-crunch time and not making the plays- TE seam routes down the middle - same as last season

Was a kick in the nads for all of us, and the fans over-reaction comes with the high expectations...Sunday cant get here quick enough

14 minutes ago, First Round Bust said:

the biggest issue this past week:

1. poor O gameplan and no adjustments to help the O-line deal with pass protection issues - this is on the O-coord

2. special teams blunder on the blocked-punt - those points were the difference

3. picking on Levi during-crunch time and not making the plays- TE seam routes down the middle - same as last season

Was a kick in the nads for all of us, and the fans over-reaction comes with the high expectations...Sunday cant get here quick enough

That TE seam route big play was def all milano, he cheated up on a run and lost depth

28 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I don't agree with the OP, re: McDermott, but I do wonder who the "dogs" are on this team.  

Allen, Diggs for sure.  

Who else has that dog mentality?  Anyone, at all, on the defense?  

As much as I want to dismiss this, you can tell what teams have that mentality and what teams don't... It's why I was worried about playing the Steelers opening week after beating them 2 years in a row.  It's why i'm not worried about that with Miami. 

I think the dogs on defense are Poyer and Hyde, to a degree White too maybe Milano. 

2 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

McDermott Is soft as *****. It is apparent and Daboll is no different this team gets a lead and lets off the gas…they said they learned to stay aggressive last year clearly the sportsman on McDermott just don’t feel comfortable putting a cleat to someone’s throat…it is obviously an issue can they overcome it tho? Cause if not it’s just not gonna happen 

You mad, bro?

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Was he soft when he demolished numerous teams last year? When he beat the Ravens in the playoffs?

Maybe it is just latent softness that emerged suddenly after losing a single game. Dawkins isn't fully back to form either after being sick so maybe he's soft too.

Silly thread, I'm not panicking either just a little disappointed that we lost a game we should have won. We'll get it together. This team is too good and went for the throat of a ton of teams like the Pats last year.