Ticky-tack

pennstate10

So a few of you know I’m a big PSU fan.   I don’t know how someone could guess that, but people have guessed correctly. 

a friend sent me this. 

Yup quite a dominating block by Frymoose. Although…his left hand is on the # 27. Isn’t that holding?  Right at the point of attack?

I don’t know. Bills clearly were caught holding a couple times. 

Tre has to learn to throw his hands up and fall down. 

I am more concerned with the LACK of action from the Bills Sideline.  Tre being out on skates and the Refs leaving the flags in their pockets. Because I know the Refs are incompetent already. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Agree 1

The block looked fine until he rode him five yards out of bounds. Should have been a personal foul call. It's also pretty disappointing he walked away from the Bills' sideline totally unscathed. I feel like that kind of behavior should start a brawl.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

So a few of you know I’m a big PSU fan.   I don’t know how someone could guess that, but people have guessed correctly. 

a friend sent me this. 

Yup quite a dominating block by Frymoose. Although…his left hand is on the # 27. Isn’t that holding?  Right at the point of attack?

I don’t know. Bills clearly were caught holding a couple times. 

Tre has to learn to throw his hands up and fall down. 

My favorite ones are the orange Ticky Tacks

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, MPT said:

The block looked fine until he rode him five yards out of bounds. Should have been a personal foul call. It's also pretty disappointing he walked away from the Bills' sideline totally unscathed. I feel like that kind of behavior should start a brawl.

Agreed re the block— that was a great block.

But he rode him Out like well

away from the rest of the team on the sideline— didn’t even seem the team noticed it, as they were focused on the ball Carrier. 

3 hours ago, benderbender said:

Noticed that very early on in the game that the Steelers D was throwing their hands up and doing their best Lebron James imitation. Flopping has jumped sports.

Of the 7 holding calls, the one on Morse was awful as the guy simply flailed his arm up after engagement ended.  All of Dawkins' calls were legit.

I think the frustrating thing for me is going to be next week when we will see Blayton holds on our defenders with no calls and think back to how dawkins kept on getting flagged

It’s not the dawkens wasn’t holding he was It’s that the refs game to game will call things differently and we will see somebody get away with some thing that they didn’t get away with in game one