Highmark Stadium now requiring vaccination for entry

StHustle
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan,

LISTEN UP!

We need a discussion thread for the highly relevant issue of new HIghmark Stadium vaccination requirements - how to handle vaccine card requirements, apps, how to re-sell tickets if desired, refund policy and consequences, stadium entry concerns etc.

Please try to refrain from becoming an internet epidemiologist or virologist, and recall that there are many many other places on the interwebs to have general political or covid-19 discussion. 

Keep it directly related to Highmark Stadium and to Bills Football, Please

That Is All.  Thanks People!

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I went to a concert two weeks ago where proof of vaccination was not required, and I saw no problems there.

Man, it must have taken you a long time to follow up with all of the attendees in the days that followed to see how many people contracted COVID at the show.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Did they speak why negative test results wouldn't work? Wouldn't that be the safest environment? 

I also wonder why not.

Generally in Europe (which has much stronger regulations for Covid), there is the choice of 3 - vaccinated, recently infected with Covid, or a negative test.

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

People complain about COVID restrictions but don't want to do anything to actually work toward ending the pandemic. Suit yourselves.

Yeah, this seems like the opener was the “freebie”, as in let’s see if folks follow a set of rules on their own.

Shocker, they didn’t.

Imagine that, there’s repercussions to bad behavior! Who woulda guessed??

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

One of my main issues with it is as an out of state resident, I will have to carry my physical card.  A picture of it is not accepted.  I don't like carrying the original anywhere, could get lost.  

What state?  Are they not digital yet?  

The only part that triggers me is that a photo of the card is not acceptable.  So us out of towners need to remember to bring the actual paper 3x5 card on the plane and then remember to bring it to the game.  Can't imagine how many folks will forget it at home.  Just an extra layer of pain in the a$$.    

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2