Highmark Stadium now requiring vaccination for entry

StHustle
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan,

LISTEN UP!

We need a discussion thread for the highly relevant issue of new HIghmark Stadium vaccination requirements - how to handle vaccine card requirements, apps, how to re-sell tickets if desired, refund policy and consequences, stadium entry concerns etc.

Please try to refrain from becoming an internet epidemiologist or virologist, and recall that there are many many other places on the interwebs to have general political or covid-19 discussion. 

Keep it directly related to Highmark Stadium and to Bills Football, Please

That Is All.  Thanks People!

Just now, eball said:

Lots of folks on this forum never let facts get in the way of their "outrage."  Amazing.

Kudos to the Bills.  Get the shot.

I literally just had covid.  

They want me to get a shot to come to a game.  It honestly makes no sense, but it is what it is.  

Love the Bills, hate the state I grew up in. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 2
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 8
  • Dislike 4

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Will they be refunding any ticket sales for fans that bought tickets and aren't or don't plan on getting vaccinated? Seems like some people might want money returned 

Yes.  Bills email has a link for refunds. 

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dorquemada said:

Always a risk when the league or individual cities/owners take punitive measures against fans.  Perhaps they can do away with fans altogether and ascend to an entirely spiritual league

Not sure how this is punitive.  It's a public health issue and they are refunding tickets for those exercising their right to make a different choice.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Vomit 2
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

After attending the Packers, and Steelers games, I knew this was coming.

We literally discussed the course of action they were going to take, did we not?

The utter defiance for the masking in the concourses and bathrooms allowed them to do what they wanted to do from the outset.........and 60,000 people got to see exactly why.

That was their only play, ultimately.

They can't enforce the mask wearing in that size of a crowd.

I put my neck gator on and pulled it up to leave the stadium and the sheriffs looked at me like..........".holy *****!  One of these assh*les actually followed the rule".:doh:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I feel bad for the ticket reps right now. A lot of pissed off fans calling as I type this….

No lie, I just sent mine a positive comment and well wishes, knowing that they’re gonna be getting a lot of crap. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1