Highmark Stadium now requiring vaccination for entry

StHustle
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan,

LISTEN UP!

We need a discussion thread for the highly relevant issue of new HIghmark Stadium vaccination requirements - how to handle vaccine card requirements, apps, how to re-sell tickets if desired, refund policy and consequences, stadium entry concerns etc.

Please try to refrain from becoming an internet epidemiologist or virologist, and recall that there are many many other places on the interwebs to have general political or covid-19 discussion. 

Keep it directly related to Highmark Stadium and to Bills Football, Please

That Is All.  Thanks People!

1 minute ago, May Day 10 said:

so you have been prepping for this thread for many years?

lol, yea... that's it. I've been waiting for a pandemic so I can explain how a new vaccine doesn't really stop the spread. 

Let me go slow: I.... JUST.... JOINED.... 

(at one point, you had a first post too?)

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I’m thinking they will realistically have to open gates around 9am to accommodate this. As long as people get there early it should go fine. Just have to be prepared to wait. 

yeah, an issue when you generally drive up and back the same day.  Getting there by 9 or so will be a pain in the a**.  Really not well thought out.  Seems they wanted to mandate it, fine, whatever, private business, but they need to have a good way of getting people into the games.  Hopefully they have this figured out?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

is Clear a help domestically?  I have TSA precheck, would Clear add much to that?  

It is about as fast as TSA precheck. But I also travel a lot internationally for work. So that was the main reason for the Purchase. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

lol, yea... that's it. I've been waiting for a pandemic so I can explain how a new vaccine doesn't really stop the spread. 

no worries. Thanks for joining.  😕

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Welcome back... we were worried about you.

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

To the vaccine hardliners:

Who would you rather get coughed on in a crowded concourse at Highmark Stadium with no mask…

A) Unvaccinated person who just had covid 2 weeks ago.  (Not allowed in the stadium)

B) Vaccinated person who has covid (Allowed in stadium)

I'd rather not get coughed on at all, wtf?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

Just now, Buffalo619 said:

I have plenty of options and none of what you listed. 

Ok then. So if the religion attempt doesn't work and you can't get in, then what's left? You going to try to sneak in? Get a fake vaccine card? Add those 2 and that gives you 4 options I guess

4 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

ha, I was just kidding.  Funny to imagine someone prepping for several years with a backstory.  Welcome.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

I'd rather not get coughed on at all, wtf?

Since you’ve decided to deflect, I will simply assume you know this policy - with no testing option - is a joke and not actually designed to keep anyone safe. 

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Cool. I'm fully vaccinated as are both my daughters (in college), my parents (mom is in the hospital w/Covid), my nieces and my ex-wife. 

Ill say my prayers this thing is no joke I watched 11 people die a day a year and a half ago at two hospital just outside NYC

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2