Highmark Stadium now requiring vaccination for entry

StHustle
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan,

LISTEN UP!

We need a discussion thread for the highly relevant issue of new HIghmark Stadium vaccination requirements - how to handle vaccine card requirements, apps, how to re-sell tickets if desired, refund policy and consequences, stadium entry concerns etc.

Please try to refrain from becoming an internet epidemiologist or virologist, and recall that there are many many other places on the interwebs to have general political or covid-19 discussion. 

Keep it directly related to Highmark Stadium and to Bills Football, Please

That Is All.  Thanks People!

13 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

One of my main issues with it is as an out of state resident, I will have to carry my physical card.  A picture of it is not accepted.  I don't like carrying the original anywhere, could get lost.  

I lost mine down here in NC and the pharmacy wrote me up a new one, they just looked up the record and rewrote it.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Not staying home, I have season tickets. Religious exemption worked for my daughters university. 

They’re not allowing any religious exemptions. It was already reported.

they’re not allowed for schools here, either (as of 2019)

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I think most states are not digital.  In fact, I think only CA, NY, and LA are?  

Do you have Clear (the travel program). I read they will accept that as well. And I know my clear has my card on it. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

If your out of state, this article may help get you a digital card.  Still not sure if it will work for me in PA? 

The 5 ways to get a digital record of your COVID-19 vaccination (theladders.com)

https://www.theladders.com/career-advice/the-5-ways-to-get-a-digital-record-of-your-covid-19-vaccination

[mod edit: added link]

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Do you have Clear (the travel program). I read they will accept that as well. And I know my clear has my card on it. 

Thanks!   I do not have Clear.  Looked into that, but $179 is a bit steep for a vaccine card.  Trying to find a free option.  Might do it if there is no other option.  

1 hour ago, nucci said:

What happens if I do not want to get vaccinated?

• Season Ticket Members: All Season Ticket Members will receive an email that outlines specific guidelines to request a refund for the remaining pro-rated amount of your tickets. Suites and club seat Season Ticket Members will receive separate communication with specific guidelines pertinent to their account.

• Single Game Buyers: There will be no refunds for single game purchasers. Single game purchasers who are unable to meet the above requirements can transfer, resell, or donate their tickets.

Is there a deadline to receive a refund for tickets or suites for the 2021 season? YES, the deadline for informing the Bills ticket office of your decision to NOT be vaccinated and ask for a refund is Friday, September 17th at 8:00 PM ET.

Woah, that's coming up fast

29 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

It sure is if you were homeschooled, self-employed, and make a living with the barter system.  If you went to public school in this country or work for pretty much any company you need to have those pesky shots. 

Or joined the military. Try that "my body, my choice" shtick at induction and see what happens.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

If your out of state, this article may help get you a digital card.  Still not sure if it will work for me in PA? 

The 5 ways to get a digital record of your COVID-19 vaccination (theladders.com)

Have to verify with Bills that they will accept the digital records that they previously haven’t listed. 

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

I mean , I think this is how it's going to get repealed in the next 5 months or year

You can't just pick and choose which virus you're checking for

If they're going to check for coronavirus why aren't they checking for hepatitis which is deadly and contagious 

I think it's like a legal loophole

it’s fine that you think that, but I also think it’s nuts that you think that. What in the world could possibly make you think that they need to check for every disease known to man or nothing?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Thanks!   I do not have Clear.  Looked into that, but $179 is a bit steep for a vaccine card.  Trying to find a free option.  Might do it if there is no other option.  

I got it because I travel a TON. So really wasn’t just for the vaccine card. But that was just another perk. 

• Like (+1) 2