What was the walk into the stadium like?

The Tomcat

Walked in after being parked on grass along a road quite a ways from the stadium as our reserved "priority" lot parking passes are apparently worthless if you show up at 12:30 since they completely filled Lot 2 as well as Lot 1 and were turning away dozens of parking pass holders. What is the point of getting reserved parking so you can show up later and still have a parking spot if they don't actually hold a spot for you? Might as well just park in a pirate lot. 

It was beautiful. Got in line at 11:50 and it took 10 minutes to get through the gates. I park in lot 1 and just seeing the towers with the Bills logo gave me chills. It was great to be back, except for all the idiots not wearing masks where they were supposed to. I had mine on until I was in my seat.

Edited by Bubba Gump

In line maybe 1145, thru security and tickets no more than 10 minutes. No check on vac proof. Listened to band, walked around 3 laps inside outside stadium maybe saw 10 people with masks on.

BTW, if you have the Excelsior wallet pass on phone, re-download it and it adds 6 months of expiration. This went in effect a few days ago. Mine was expiring in 3 weeks now I'm out to April 2022

The walk in was far better than the walk out.  

On 9/14/2021 at 10:10 PM, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Walked in after being parked on grass along a road quite a ways from the stadium as our reserved "priority" lot parking passes are apparently worthless if you show up at 12:30 since they completely filled Lot 2 as well as Lot 1 and were turning away dozens of parking pass holders. What is the point of getting reserved parking so you can show up later and still have a parking spot if they don't actually hold a spot for you? Might as well just park in a pirate lot. 

I'd be a basket case if I tried showing up at 12:30.  Way too many variables and traffic.  I am ALWAYS there waiting for the lots to open before 9, and I live 3.5 hours away.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

The walk in was far better than the walk out.  

I'd be a basket case if I tried showing up at 12:30.  Way too many variables and traffic.  I am ALWAYS there waiting for the lots to open before 9, and I live 3.5 hours away.  

I hear you man...there was no way I thought it would be that late arriving. Traffic on 20A was backed up to East Aurora. I hadn't seen anything like that before.