What will the changes be at the stadium?

Jpsredemption

17 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Well wouldn’t that stand to reason since the vaxed are getting tested one every two weeks or whatever and unvaxed a lot more often?

Good question and fair question.

Vaccinated players and staff are still required to fill out an extensive symptom questionnaire every morning, report any symptoms, and get tested immediately if they have any symptoms.  If they're exposed as a close contact they get tested for 5 days.

New CDC data from LA and HCW studies  ~25% of infections with Delta are asymptomatic (lower % than original strain)

Using this to correcting the NFL data vaccinated players/staff 5.5x less likely to be infected

(Which happens to be consistent with aforementioned CDC data )

If there were an injection that made an NFL player 5x less likely to injure ligaments in his knee and miss playing time, they'd be lining up out the door for it.

Anyone who wants to debate this, PPP and many other venues online At Your Service.  Thanks.

• Like (+1) 2

Anyone know if there is a federal “ digital vaccination proof” … No state app here in va, and I ain’t so good with physical ***** after about 10 am game day. Why I don’t being in keys and used to keep ticket in car till walk up to gate, at which point stayed in my hand in front  pocket. 

hope every one else takes picture proof, cause can almost guarantee my card is long gone at 2pm on the 26th. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I wouldn't waste my breath on people that are still questioning the benefits of getting vaccinated.  At this point they are simply choosing ignorance and for some reason are unashamed of it.

I'm going to respond to this once and then any posts carrying this torch will vanish.

@Chandler#81 quipped that "Hapless will be diagnosed with a heart condition this season, but it's a misdiagnosis, it's only broken".  He's right.

I live in MO and have relatives living in areas with very low % vaccination.  I have spent literally weeks of my life at this point talking to relatives and friends who don't wish to be vaccinated (and a teeny DM with a couple Bills players actually).  And when I say talking, I mean actually talking, not lecturing or admonishing.  I watch what they send me to watch.  I read what they send me to read.  I tell them what I know about it, since this is part of "My Lane" and I can legitimately claim some expertise.

I can say from that experience, that people who don't want to get vaccinated are neither idiots nor choosing ignorance.  I believe they are mistaken, but misinformation about the vaccine is absolutely RAMPANT.  A good bit of it is very carefully couched to look scientifically legit and wrapped in common argument fallacies.  You have to really have some expertise in both science and in understanding argument strategies to unpack it. 

I'm responding to this because I feel the continuing holier-than-thou drumbeat of some vaccine supporters shaming unvaccinated folks, calling them "ignorant" and so forth is misguided.  It's just as unhelpful as the opposite trend to shame/attack those who do get vaccinated in some communities.

So please reconsider, and refrain.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Mango said:

With the new County and State Regs that keep coming out regarding back to work and vaccines. I’m curious how this effects guys like Beasley, Davis etc. going forward. 

Like my office re shut down to go over new regs to address policy. 

If I cannot go to the stadium without a vaccine (I can) why can Beasley, Davis, etc. 

So over half the police officers that were at the stadium weren't vacc either. Nor the people that come over the border every day in Texas. 

So I can also say 5 of the deaths on the ny website were not c19 related it was a gang shooting and the corner ruled c19.  Bullets don't lie numbers can be manipulated

12 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Anyone know if there is a federal “ digital vaccination proof” … No state app here in va, and I ain’t so good with physical ***** after about 10 am game day. Why I don’t being in keys and used to keep ticket in car till walk up to gate, at which point stayed in my hand in front  pocket. 

hope every one else takes picture proof, cause can almost guarantee my card is long gone at 2pm on the 26th. 

@plenzmd1, not as far as I know.  I hope there's a solution that doesn't involve carrying the physical card because I Share Your Pain on concern for losing it.

My only possibly positive idea is to get a travel wallet -either a neck or a waist or belt wallet - that could hold the vaccine card.  This kind of a thing:

https://www.amazon.com/Freegrace-Waterproof-Pouch-Waist-Shoulder/dp/B07DH5G834/ref=sr_1_16?dchild=1&keywords=waterproof+neck+wallet&qid=1631646689&sr=8-16.  If you find one that's comfy enough and fits under your shirt it's pretty loss-proof and you just have to remember to pull it out.  The waterproof part is key though, Ask Me How I Know.

They better hire extra workers to get people into the stadium, because if folks thought the lines were long before.....

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I assumed that Erie County provides the security but not sure. Thanks

The bills hire their own security firm. In the past it was 2-CSC and Apex. Its a single company now and i can't remember the name.  The county provides the sheriff's office

Edited by loyal2dagame