What will the changes be at the stadium?

Jpsredemption

3 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

Per the County Executive changes coming. Announcement scheduled for 2PM....

Anyone think capacity adjustments?

image.thumb.png.b88eddfc78ccb2e7abd5c3a6771183d6.png

image.thumb.png.573f69361fc176f327206f5dd73c3536.png

Wonder if they will have shots available on-site for anyone who wants to enter?

I'm actually kind of iffy on that notion because I've heard of a couple folks who had a rough road with the vaccine when they took it the morning after a King-Size drinking binge, but it would beat getting to the gate and not getting in.

2 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

100% the reason why I got vaccinated back in April when this first came up. Go get your shot. And no I’m not going to debate you on it

Yeah I got my second on 4/23 and have proof on my phone.  Then 2-3 months later I got an update. Added an expiration of 10/12. That happen to anyone else?

11 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Surprised they dropped the mask mandate along with this. Honestly not a terrible compromise. 

My guess is Erie County gave the Pegula’s an opportunity to manage attendance and use the Hopener as a litmus test. 

The Pegula’s failed.

Vaccinated only now. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

With the new County and State Regs that keep coming out regarding back to work and vaccines. I’m curious how this effects guys like Beasley, Davis etc. going forward. 

Like my office re shut down to go over new regs to address policy. 

If I cannot go to the stadium without a vaccine (I can) why can Beasley, Davis, etc. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

How did the Pegula's fail?

Maybe I am wrong but I assumed that the Pegula’s managed a good portion of the game day experience. 

As somebody who was at the game, there was zero enforcement of masks in the concourse at all. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

With the new County and State Regs that keep coming out regarding back to work and vaccines. I’m curious how this effects guys like Beasley, Davis etc. going forward. 

Like my office re shut down to go over new regs to address policy. 

If I cannot go to the stadium without a vaccine (I can) why can Beasley, Davis, etc. 

Workers must either be vaccinated OR test weekly

The daily tests Beasley and etc get would cover that last.

My guess is that when the dust settles, stadium attendence will be "either vaccinated or (-) covid test within 48 hrs, which seems like a reasonable accommodation to me

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

How did the Pegula's fail?

With my first steps "inside" the stadium I saw over half of the food workers maskless, one usher with a mask, and a couple of 50/50 raffle guys maskless...when your own personnel can't follow the rules, it's going to be a tough sell.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Maybe I am wrong but I assumed that the Pegula’s managed a good portion of the game day experience. 

As somebody who was at the game, there was zero enforcement of masks in the concourse at all. 

I assumed that Erie County provides the security but not sure. Thanks

• Like (+1) 1