Today's Race In California Recall

Tiberius

8 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Rather that than a Governor. :)

Edit: Then, than, sigh.

I’m not sure I’d take advice from swollen steroid doofus DeSantis either. For a guy that went to two Ivy League schools, he’s not very sharp. Unfortunately, I already know the “hitjobs” that are coming his way. You shouldn’t verbally abuse your wife like that right in your own neighborhood. 

I mean, your neighbors can see/hear that. Who knows what happens when he comes back from his jog. Is he beating her also? That’s not good at all. He seems to be a man of rage, from the numerous accounts I’ve been privy to.

He’s no Governor Murphy from NJ, that’s for sure!

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Governor said:

I’m not sure I’d take advice from swollen steroid doofus DeSantis either. For a guy that went to two Ivy League schools, he’s not very sharp.

Thank God!!!  Murphy lol

11 minutes ago, Governor said:

I’m not sure I’d take advice from swollen steroid doofus DeSantis either. For a guy that went to two Ivy League schools, he’s not very sharp. Unfortunately, I already know the “hitjobs” that are coming his way. You shouldn’t verbally abuse your wife like that right in your own neighborhood. 

I mean, your neighbors can see/hear that. Who knows what happens when he comes back from his jog. Is he beating her also? That’s not good at all. He seems to be a man of rage, from the numerous accounts I’ve been privy to.

Yeah, thank goodness.  Jersey's Wuhan virus cases are starting to rise significantly.

8 minutes ago, Governor said:

Not so much. Only in Trump country.

Wonder what the problem is in LA, there is no Trump country there... Or SF....  Weird.

Again, The vax isn't nearly as effective as they had hoped, the masks don't work, and anything above that is totalitarian.  We are all going to get it.

4 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Wonder what the problem is in LA, there is no Trump country there... Or SF....  Weird.

Again, The vax isn't nearly as effective as they had hoped, the masks don't work, and anything above that is totalitarian.  We are all going to get it.

LA is full of woo woo, veggie burrito, hippy, new age types. 

The hippies in NJ don’t play that. We don’t lick crystals.

Edited by Governor

5 minutes ago, Governor said:

Not so much. Only in Trump country.

Wrong.  The only county Trump won that's true for is Ocean (Monmouth was pretty evenly split).  Meanwhile at least half a dozen Biden counties are rising.

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

Wrong.  The only county Trump won that's true for is Ocean (Monmouth was pretty evenly split).  Meanwhile at least half a dozen Biden counties are rising.

“Rising” doesn’t mean anything. Delta was here 6 months ago. Everyone is vaccinated here. I think you’re mistakenly thinking this is NYC. 

You’re not going to get a Florida type debacle here in the fall. For one, it doesn’t actually get cold here anymore until mid-January. So, it there was a problem, it would be a spring problem.

This ain’t Hartford.

Edited by Governor

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

I’m pretty sure Trump won Warren, Sussex, and numerous others. Those are the north-west “hill people.”

He took others in south Jersey also. Down there by Philly and the beach. “Horse country” as we call it.

11 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

You shouldn’t be worried about the virus, being the leader in toxic dumps is the real killer. 
How’s that bottled water? Lol

That’s down there in Trump country too. Down by Philly. Those folks don’t have any teeth left. 

12 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

It’s all over your putrid state! I can only imagine the smell and toxic fumes emanating from them. 🤢

You talking about Monmouth beach? It was closed because NYC needles were washing up on the beach. 

Stay away from that beach area. Bad news.

28 minutes ago, Governor said:

MetLife doesn’t require a vaccine and Buffalo does.

Thats because you’re a Marxist!

Philadelphia doesn't either and Philadelphia has enjoyed it's covid restrictions. Article today in the Philly Inquirer had quotes from physicians that they are not concerned about outdoor gatherings as much as they are the indoor gatherings.

I'd like to post this in the main thread but it'd be promptly deleted by the Ministry.

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

Philadelphia doesn't either and Philadelphia has enjoyed it's covid restrictions. Article today in the Philly Inquirer had quotes from physicians that they are not concerned about outdoor gatherings as much as they are the indoor gatherings.

I'd like to post this in the main thread but it'd be promptly deleted by the Ministry.

Oh yeah. I forgot they were both open air. I’m expecting MetLife to move here soon. 

Summer Phish tour was real bad. They were forced to require it towards the end, even in the outdoor amphitheaters. 

I know like a dozen people that went and they ALL came home with Covid. Glad I sat this one out.