MNF: Ravens at Raiders 8:15 ESPN

YoloinOhio

26 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I realize that a coach’s job is to put his team in the best position to win. Roman does that with his talent on the Ravens, but at some point you need to allow Jackson to continue developing his passing skills. The heavily run oriented style is fine, but they keep falling in the playoffs because they don’t have a typical NFL offense in the playbook. Use the regular season to develop that. 

Not disagreeing with you on Roman but Jackson has completed 73% of his passes with a TD and no picks. He has completed passes to 6 different players and more than half the completions went to receivers. What else is Jackson supposed to do?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That was pretty interesting. It makes sense. There isn’t much time to really analyze and make significant  adjustments 

Just enough to take a pee and eat oranges

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

NFL officiating sucks.  How can they call that offensive PI?  Huge call at a critical point in a game.  Just like the phantom holding call against White yesterday.  It gets harder and harder to watch NFL games.

It’s so frustrating because, yes, we lost the game yesterday due to a lot of our own incompetence - and if the Raiders lose, they can point to their own failings - but some of these calls are massive in a league where there aren’t typically blow outs. 

They absolutely influence games, unless the team is good enough that day to overcome bad calls.  …and yesterday we definitely were not. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

And? Glance at the schedule? Lmao 

Allen actually said last week he didn’t know who he played after the Steelers… I just find this hard to believe 

and he curses on air

peyton and eli are must see tv

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Not disagreeing with you on Roman but Jackson has completed 73% of his passes with a TD and no picks. He has completed passes to 6 different players and more than half the completions went to receivers. What else is Jackson supposed to do?

I get it, but it’s all built off the run. They run an old school college type system. It’s been shut down in the playoffs every year with Lamar. They’re forced to stick with it until garbage time, and ultimately lost those games. Roman should absolutely keep all of those plays in his play book, but I’d like to see them occasionally run a typical NFL offense. I’m not asking more of Lamar, I’m asking more from the OC who’s going to be out of work when his team makes another early playoff exit. 

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And? Glance at the schedule? Lmao 

Allen actually said last week he didn’t know who he played after the Steelers… I just find this hard to believe 

In his interview today, when asked about the upcoming game this week McDermott said he doesn't know anything about the Dolphins yet and hasn't looked into it.   

• Haha (+1) 1