MNF: Ravens at Raiders 8:15 ESPN

YoloinOhio

bills have no impact players that get to the QB immediately. Houston, watt, ingraham get RIGHT to the qb

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Barkley is hysterical on the Manning-cast “is this dude gonna overthrow everyone all night?”

love the hypercritical honest analysis

peyton and eli are just sooooo insane with football knowledge

• Agree 1

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

After Gruden pretty much blew up the O line, I think we all knew they weren’t going to do squat. Too much competition in the AFC west, raiders are definitely the worst team on paper in that division. Plus I think Gruden is done with Carr

I’m done with Carr, and I’ve only been watching him for an hour. 

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

After Gruden pretty much blew up the O line, I think we all knew they weren’t going to do squat. Too much competition in the AFC west, raiders are definitely the worst team on paper in that division. Plus I think Gruden is done with Carr

True. Chargers always underperform, but this season they strike me as real. Broncos were the typical good roster with horrible quarterbacking, now featuring the perfectly acceptable Teddy Bridgewater. And some key additions in the secondary. There's not enough wins around for everyone to go 10-7 or 11-6.

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

True. Chargers always underperform, but this season they strike me as real. Broncos were the typical good roster with horrible quarterbacking, now featuring the perfectly acceptable Teddy Bridgewater. And some key additions in the secondary. There's not enough wins around for everyone to go 10-7 or 11-6.

Chargers rookie LT put on a show vs chase young yesterday. The ol was really a place they had neglected to improve and they have finally done it. I don’t love their D tbh but they could compete for the west