How would you feel if the Bills won the Super Bowl after squeaking into the playoffs?

How would you feel if the Bills won the Super Bowl after winning three playoff games on the road?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. How would you feel if the Bills won the Super Bowl after winning three playoff games on the road?

• Fulfilled/peaceful on my deathbed
    • Still craving two home playoff wins and then a Super Bowl
    • Other (please explain)
    • Shut up, Giuseppe; this is obviously just another "Josh Allen sucks in front of home fans" thread disguised as something else.

You mean like when they got to the Super Bowl as a wild card and then barely won the wild card game because Houston choked on a 32 point lead ? Like that year, only winning the SB? A SB win is all that matters. 

Edited by Locomark

4 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

I’ll feel ***** great

Seriously. Is there any other answer to this question? 

I mean it might be the dumbest question on the board. 

It was like the people last year asking whether it would devalue a win in the AFCCG if Mahomes had been hurt enough to miss the game. Hell no. 

9 hours ago, CuseBill said:

"would you be okay with Kay Adams from GMFB saying she wanted to sleep with you but only on the condition that she will never marry you?"

Okay this would be an equal no brainer. If she said she'd sleep with me but I'd have to marry her.... then I am not sure I am willing to commit. 

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What an absurd thread.

it's very @Billsfan1972

11 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Answered previously in thread. Not every conversation is documented on the internet, believe it or not!

especially one that you've made up to drive home the point that josh allen isn't good in front of a home crowd.

• Angry 1