How would you feel if the Bills won the Super Bowl after squeaking into the playoffs?

How would you feel if the Bills won the Super Bowl after winning three playoff games on the road?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. How would you feel if the Bills won the Super Bowl after winning three playoff games on the road?

• Fulfilled/peaceful on my deathbed
    • Still craving two home playoff wins and then a Super Bowl
    • Other (please explain)
    • Shut up, Giuseppe; this is obviously just another "Josh Allen sucks in front of home fans" thread disguised as something else.

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Some people have said that they really want the two home playoff wins and then a Super Bowl win, and a Super Bowl win wouldn't be the same without that. I'm not one of those people, but I was having a discussion with someone about it offline today.

link?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, msw2112 said:

I would abjectly reject any Super Bowl victory in which the Bills were not undefeated and had won every game by shutout.  Thus, I have mailed in it for this season and will start fresh with renewed hopes next year.  I think with some tweaks to the offensive line and the maturation of our defense ends, we have a legitimate shot at this next season.

I like the way you think! 

2 hours ago, teef said:

i'm not sure what kind of response you're looking for here.  who wouldn't be happy?

I want to steam roll the competition so badly, that it leaves a genetic imprint onto their DNA that says property of the Buffalo Bills. Undefeated, all opponents held to zero. No mercy. Take names, and make their kids kids weep with sorrow. Then 1,000 years from now, the future inhabitants of Foxboro will still have campfire stories that bring shivers down their spines with fear. 

That would be just fine, 

I mean really, who wouldn’t be happy with that outcome?

Go Bills!!!

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Some would say I'm an uncommon man.

I'm starting to think you are uncommonly annoying.  This is really one of the dumbest polls/threads anyone has ever started.  I'm going to start my own poll/thread..."would you be okay with Kay Adams from GMFB saying she wanted to sleep with you but only on the condition that she will never marry you?"

• Haha (+1) 1