I was actually the reason they lost the game

On 9/13/2021 at 12:25 PM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Bills are up and in control. On the play where they called back the White interception, I dripped sauce from a wing onto my pure white Josh Allen jersey. 

Needless to say, the game went downhill from there. The symbolism of the stain on the white Allen jersey could not have been more obvious. Even worse, it was Buffalo-style sauce. Need I say more.

So, I just wanted to apologize to everyone and note that I will try harder next week. 

Congrats on getting all 12 emojis with your post. I hit disagree because you had the other 11.

• Haha (+1) 1

How comforting it is knowing I’m not the only lunatic out there that thinks my traditions, routines, and actions (from clothing and food or drink choices down to remote and phone placement during the game) somehow have an impact on the game. I know it doesn’t, but yet somehow I can’t help myself. 

Ok, I read through all the confessions, but I have to say, it's most likely on me. We were on the road home from a weekend in the mountains and the I could only get the Steelers feed on the car radio. I swear my ears bled the entire game. I should have just put on some music and watched the game after. 

BTW, the Steelers announcers are terrible, not because their homers (all announcers are), but they love to hear themselves talk so much that they actually missed plays. Several times they are talking and you hear the play going on in the background. They continue to talk during the play and afterwards they say ,"Oh by the way, the last play was a short pass play to Diggs that we had good control on, that will bring up 3rd down."