I was actually the reason they lost the game

43 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Bills are up and in control. On the play where they called back the White interception, I dripped sauce from a wing onto my pure white Josh Allen jersey. 

Needless to say, the game went downhill from there. The symbolism of the stain on the white Allen jersey could not have been more obvious. Even worse, it was Buffalo-style sauce. Need I say more.

So, I just wanted to apologize to everyone and note that I will try harder next week. 

Be sure to review the tape and figure out where your wing-eating plan went wrong.

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Bills are up and in control. On the play where they called back the White interception, I dripped sauce from a wing onto my pure white Josh Allen jersey. 

Needless to say, the game went downhill from there. The symbolism of the stain on the white Allen jersey could not have been more obvious. Even worse, it was Buffalo-style sauce. Need I say more.

So, I just wanted to apologize to everyone and note that I will try harder next week. 

You might be on to something,  Wear the other teams QB jersey. Drop buffalo sauce on it and let us know if it worked.

• Haha (+1) 2

It was my fault.  When leaving the house to watch the game at the local watering hole I realized I had locked my wife and myself out of the house.  My frantic checking of all doors and downstairs windows caused me to be late to the bar and miss the opening kickoff.  I arrived just in time to see the 3 and out after McKenzie's return.

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I actually have a vintage 1990 Steelers Starter winter jacket in my basement that I’m trying to sell on FB Marketplace.  

Having the jacket in my home created bad vibes. It’s my fault we lost

• Thank you (+1) 1

The blocked punt is my fault.  I came in just at kickoff from hiking/working in the garden in near-90 degree weather.  All through the rather dull first half, I was peeling rolls of black sweat/dirt/insect repellent.  Speaking of repellent, it certainly was.

So partway into halftime I took a shower. 

I left the room to a 10-zip lead and came back to a 20-10 thrashing.

Henceforth I shall take my fan duties more seriously.  I shed black skin rolls as need be like an inebriated reptile undergoing ecdysis and ignore all disparagement of my hygiene habits. 

Moulting onto the upholstry is the least I can do for our guys.  As long as I still have beer.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This one’s on me. After taking the 1st bite of my 1st wing I looked down and noticed I dripped blue cheese on my shirt. I looked at my wife and said that’s a bad omen. I should have changed right away but I just wiped it off and kept going. I’ll do better next week. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.amazon.com/Clever-Home-Adult-Bibs-Gray/dp/B099GNB8BX/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=adult+bibs&qid=1631557259&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyU0hJQTAyV1pLVU8xJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTYwNTY0MjVURVJLMzM3UjQ3UyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTg1NDA5MVdMWURUTldQTzlGNiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I actually have a vintage 1990 Steelers Starter winter jacket in my basement that I’m trying to sell on FB Marketplace.  

Having the jacket in my home created bad vibes. It’s my fault we lost

The question is....why was that jacket in your basement to begin with?

8 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

The question is....why was that jacket in your basement to begin with?

LOL I bought it at a thrift store for $5 earlier this summer.  I can probably makes at least 10 times that amount, as it’s in great condition and vintage sports stuff is always collectible 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Did you get the stain out or sacrificially burn the jersey for your misdeed?

• Haha (+1) 2

I bought my daughter a brand new Bills shirt for the season.  She was not home for most of the game, but arrived home around the beginning of the 4th quarter.  She was about to have some lunch and I didn't want her to get anything on her new shirt, so I did not insist that she put it on, as I usually do.  The shirt went unworn and we all know what happened.  I can't blame the child, but Dad failed.

Edited by msw2112
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1