I was actually the reason they lost the game

Bills are up and in control. On the play where they called back the White interception, I dripped sauce from a wing onto my pure white Josh Allen jersey. 

Needless to say, the game went downhill from there. The symbolism of the stain on the white Allen jersey could not have been more obvious. Even worse, it was Buffalo-style sauce. Need I say more.

So, I just wanted to apologize to everyone and note that I will try harder next week. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Bills are up and in control. On the play where they called back the White interception, I dripped sauce from a wing onto my pure white Josh Allen jersey. 

Needless to say, the game went downhill from there. The symbolism of the stain on the white Allen jersey could not have been more obvious. Even worse, it was Buffalo-style sauce. Need I say more.

So, I just wanted to apologize to everyone and note that I will try harder next week. 

Agreed.  Your apology hasn’t been accepted 

Edited by NewEra
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Nope my son lost it.  He is at college pre-season cross country practices and left his Bills lucky t-shirt in the laundry.  Blame him.  

Can’t you raise kids right? We are contacting children’s welfare now. Be prepared for hard labor in Siberia for your failures.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Eh, It could've been me...

I have an old Fred Jackson jersey that I wore for years, during the "bad times".  Sadly - I kinda outgrew it so it was in storage for a while.

This last year - I lost some weight and I realized it would fit again...

I was working for the first part of the game, so I wasn't wearing any Bills apparel.

As soon as I could (right around the time we were up 10-0, as a matter of fact) - I pulled out that jersey and pulled it on to settle in and watch the rest of the game.

TBH - I think the jersey still has the baggage/stink/karma  of the "bad old days" attached... The team went very "Bills"y at that point...

As soon as the blocked punt occured - I realized it was my fault and took off the jersey - but it was too little, too late. We scored, but not enough...

~~~~

On the good news side - I *do* have a new Allen Jersey arriving this week, so the Jackson jersey is going to be retired to the back of the closet.... 

Edited by LongTermBuffalonian

24 minutes ago, LongTermBuffalonian said:

Eh, It could'be been me...

I have an old Fred Jackson jersey that I wore for years, during the "bad times".  Sadly - I kinda outgrew it so it was in storage for a while.

This last year - I lost some weight and I realized it would fit again...

I was working for the first part of the game, so I wasn't wearing any Bills apparel.

As soon as I could (right around the time we were up 10-0, as a matter of fact) - I pulled out that jersey and pulled it on to settle in and watch the rest of the game.

TBH - I think the jersey still has the baggage/stink/karma  of the "bad old days" attached... The team went very "Bills"y at that point...

As soon as the blocked punt occured - I realized it was my fault and took off the jersey - but it was too little, too late. We scored, but not enough...

~~~~

On the good news side - I *do* have a new Allen Jersey arriving this week, so the Jackson jersey is going to be retired to the back of the closet.... 

haha— you win!