Watching the game again this game is all on Daboll

Dabol is the offensive coordinator and puts together the game plan with Sean. They are equally responsible for the reliance on this spread offense and dismissing the running attack other than QB RPOs and delayed runs. Blaming one and not the other is counterproductive.  Sean said he's responsible for making adjustments and getting our offense going.  I felt it was the O-line shortcomings that he thought was the issue. Let’s see what comes of it.

5 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

If you are using McVay as a prime example of excellent coaching...go back and watch the Rams SB against NE from 2018 and study McVay's face for that game.  Completely outcoached.  It happens.  It was ONE FREAKING GAME MAN.  Step back from the ledge.  

Jump! Jump! Jump!

Someone push.  I will testify in court you were elsewhere.

7 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

If you rewatch the game(if you can stomach  it) the Steelers only rushed 4 and did very little “Blitzburgh” stuff.  
  They where begging the Bills to take the ball out of Josh’s hands and run it the Bills didn’t….that’s 4 games in row now teams are telling you we are not letting Allen beat us.
  Daboll literally seems to have no confidence in our ability to run the ball or he truely is a one trick pony pass every down and pray we make the end zone coordinator.
  The truth is this is very fixable it was one game but it is a larger problem that the league has figured out Daboll and now he must adjust we shall see if he does.  

It’s more that Dabs really doesn’t know or understand how to integrate a run game into his pass first offensive style, yes, it’s hard to fathom that this could actually be the case, but if you look at his time with the Bills this holds true, just weird imo, 

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’m a fan no matter what. But losing shouldn’t be accepted. Otherwise owners will have very little incentive to field a good team. Sorry our franchise has sucked for so long. 

Every time I read something like the bolded, I wonder what it actually means. What steps should fans be taking to show that they don't accept losing?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

McVay has one game with Stafford. They might be a top five Super Bowl contender this year. Or not. We don't know yet.

And yeah, Allen had less than 300 yards. How was Daboll holding him back when Allen overthrew a wide open Sanders on that bomb? Sorry, but Allen had a bunch of poor throws today. You like Allen, so you're trying not to put any of the blame on him. That doesn't make sense. He deserves a lot of the blame today, just as McDermott and Daboll deserve a lot of the credit for last year.

Great post Thurman. On point once again. I'd add on Allen missed an open Diggs on a pass too. He looked every bit like his rookie year. 

2 hours ago, BTB said:

I'll take Idiot OC's for $1000 Alex...

Alex: Screen passes, rollouts, and keeping a RB in to chip a pass rusher. 

What is "How do you slow down a team that is destroying you with their pass rush".

Lol. Love the wittiness.