Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

As my HS coach used to say when he caught us looking in the stands for girls "you can't play ball with a hard on, but you can coach with one!"

Not sure whether I should laugh at the first part of that quote or be astonished at your coach basically admitting to being turned on by high school chicks in the stands. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Not sure whether I should laugh at the first part of that quote or be astonished at your coach basically admitting to being turned on by high school chicks in the stands. 

If the coach was even referring to the chicks and not the team!  Just creepy but hey, it was a different world then

8 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I'm more pumped for this game now than I was for the opener I think, if only because the stakes feel so high that they win now that they've already dropped one. 

I feel like I'm awaiting biopsy results from a large lump on my neck.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

They ran up the score on non playoff teams. Playoff teams they struggled for the most part, again, apart from Seattle whose defense was God awful and half the Rams game.

What's the point here?  Do you think the other top scoring teams didn't run up the score on worse teams and struggle against the best teams they played?

• Thank you (+1) 3

13 hours ago, gomper said:

My friend flew out to Portland for a wedding this morning.  He said the airport was overrun with Bills fans making their way to Miami lol. We'll travel well for this one. Be loud everyone!

I never knew there were so many Bills fans here in Portland.  Seems like more of a Seahawks town to me…

I think we could have easily blown the Steelers out had the offense been better managed.  The Coaches particularly the offensive coaches lost the game.  To many situations where we could have moved the sticks and they did a trick play or out-coached themselves.  I expect McD to have more input in short yardage situations and for us to execute way better this week 

bills 35 Phins 21

7 hours ago, TheProcess said:

Wasn't like that, he was divorced and always had a new date at the games that we always gave him ***** about but can understand how it could be misunderstood in the context. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, TheProcess said:

Calm down, son.

Any man not turned on by high school girls frolicking in the stands isn’t a normal man. -NOT that there’s anything Wrong with that!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1