Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

I think this is a mismatch for both defenses.  Miami runs a different style defense than Pitt. and they won't match up well with our receivers(at least on paper.)  Secondly, Phin's receivers are going to give Wallace/Edmunds some fits.  Poyer, Hyde, and Tre will hold there own.  Gesecki Is going to find soft spots in zone.  This really hinges on whether we can develop a semblance of a running game to keep the defense honest and Allen is on point.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

What has me concerned is the last time we met we put 30 on them.  I remember posts about whether or not we were "running up the score".  Will that serve as extra motivation for them?  Plus obviously the Bills being motivated coming after a loss.  I expect a close game.

This is why we are in a truly bad spot because we are coming off a bad loss and now facing a division rival who we embarrassed last year when they needed a win to get into the playoffs.

And I honestly have worried more about this game before the season than the Steelers. No question Miami will be ready for this game but the question is can the Bills be the aggressors and force Tua to make plays to beat them. If that scenario happens the Bills should win, but if we fall behind it will play into the Dolphins hands.

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

This is why we are in a truly bad spot because we are coming off a bad loss and now facing a division rival who we embarrassed last year when they needed a win to get into the playoffs.

And I honestly have worried more about this game before the season than the Steelers. No question Miami will be ready for this game but the question is can the Bills be the aggressors and force Tua to make plays to beat them. If that scenario happens the Bills should win, but if we fall behind it will play into the Dolphins hands.

Miami can be ready all they want. The Bills are going to be so focused  this week. This is a team that came in to the season with Super Bowl aspirations and a quarterback who came in with MVP goals. There is no way they aren’t taking what happened last week seriously. They may just run up the score again. And, I hope they do.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

I see a minimum of 2 INTs thrown by Tuna, with one being returned for a TD. Bills win big.

If Bill Parcells is QBing the Dolphins, there will be more than 2 ints.  Yes, I know it's your autocorrect but I couldn't resist.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

The offense is broken and has been broken for awhile. Dolphins 26 Bills 19 and many heads explode.

Broken?  

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

If Bill Parcells is QBing the Dolphins, there will be more than 2 ints.  Yes, I know it's your autocorrect but I couldn't resist.

I don’t think it was autocorrect… been seeing people call him Tuna… fish… 

But agree Parcells would throw some picks to our defense!

5 hours ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

I think this is a mismatch for both defenses.  Miami runs a different style defense than Pitt. and they won't match up well with our receivers(at least on paper.)  Secondly, Phin's receivers are going to give Wallace/Edmunds some fits.  Poyer, Hyde, and Tre will hold there own.  Gesecki Is going to find soft spots in zone.  This really hinges on whether we can develop a semblance of a running game to keep the defense honest and Allen is on point.

also be nice to make their qb uncomfortable with DL pressure

after the last 2 games this team played, no outcome will surprise me.  

Edited by RyanC883