Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

These numbers scare me and after rewatching the game again it was amazing how easy Pitt got pressure without Blitzing.

Since it's a copy cat league I imagine Miami will try to do the same despite their heavy blitz numbers last week against a rookie QB.

34 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

These numbers scare me and after rewatching the game again it was amazing how easy Pitt got pressure without Blitzing.

Since it's a copy cat league I imagine Miami will try to do the same despite their heavy blitz numbers last week against a rookie QB.

Literally every DC in the league will tell you they’d like to get pressure with their front 3 or 4. It’s nothing mew really. Majority of the teams don’t have Watt, Hayward and Ingram to be able to pull it off. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Miami has been a high blitz team and Josh has owned them every time. One team is never the same as another, Steelers have always been a bad match up for Josh.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

And I’d be worried too, if Miami’s front 7 were anywhere near as good as the Steelers, but thankfully,  they are not.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Miami has been a high blitz team and Josh has owned them every time. One team is never the same as another, Steelers have always been a bad match up for Josh.

Yeah and even tougher now. Hayward, Watt, and then added Ingram, They may have the best in the league

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Are you for real? Come on man…. Your suggesting the Bills wouldn’t be able to trade for Diggs without that 5th rounder they got from Teller? 

Yea I don’t buy that. Just sounds like an awful excuse for a misjudged trade from Beane.

Beane likes draft picks and uses them as assets, if we didn't have an extra 5th I can't guarantee we'd trade for Diggs. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah and even tougher now. Hayward, Watt, and then added Ingram, They may have the best in the league

Imagine when they get tuitt back. Still, based on what I’ve seen from their offense, their WRs are good and can make plays but they won’t go far vs good teams with Ben and that OL unless they can block a punt every game. That defense is very good but will be wasted. JMO 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

Depth at WR is already being tested. Gabe and McKenzie dinged, but hopefully they can go. Otherwise, we’re down to Diggs, Sanders (already dinged), and Kumerow. Not ideal. 

Edit: thanks @YoloinOhio l can’t believe I forgot Beasley. 

Fortunately Sanders is back to being a full participant and Davis said he is “day to day” 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Literally every DC in the league will tell you they’d like to get pressure with their front 3 or 4. It’s nothing mew really. Majority of the teams don’t have Watt, Hayward and Ingram to be able to pull it off. 

Whats scary is they'll have tuitt back in 2 more weeks. YIKES.

28 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

They stole Ingram. Guy was signed late July for pennies. I’m not going to knock Beane too much for not going there based on the amount of resources he’s invested in the position the last 2 years, but Ingram opposite Jerry would’ve been pretty nice this year for a team trying to get to the big game.