Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

39 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

The Teller trade allowed us to make the Diggs trade as by acquiring the extra picks for Teller we could move some of our picks for Diggs. We can cry about not having Teller but guess what? With Teller the Browns are 0-1 this year just like us. 

explain I dont seem to remember the details with the trade  Browns were right there on the cusp till a few late errors Baker wants that last throw back  That was painful on 1st down

11 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You're too deep for me, I can see no connection between protecting 3 practice squad players and the above, unless you're trying to make a flaccid case that the Bills coaches and FO have a uniform incompetence.  Which would be foolish, so I hope you're not doing that.

It was more a statement about how neither makes sense than a direct analogy.

Maybe you're too deep for me :lol:

I wouldn’t complain if Spencer Brown started at left tackle. Dawkins is far from a problem, but he was a problem last week and it has everything to do with his strength and conditioning in his return from Covid. Dress Dawkins, but get the man child in there early and test him out.

On 9/13/2021 at 10:22 PM, ScottLaw said:

Eh. I doubt Josh is fuming. Dude just got paid a ***** ton of money. 

Of all the ridiculous things you've ever posted on this board, this one might take the cake.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1