Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

He does get that route.  He gets them all.  If Diggs is the only WR that gets seem routes, we become easy to defend if we only have one guy going downfield. 

The play worked, the execution didn’t.

Sanders needed to not slow down...

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

No he wasn’t.  If Sanders isn’t fast as Diggs, Allen needs to adjust to that.

Just sucks it looks like Sanders didn't even try. The ball was so close to him he could have reached out, that is why you don't throw deep to old guys though.

38 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Why throw it deep to the old guy, Diggs would have caught it.

How would he have caught it? It was an over thrown ball. Wasn't drastically over thrown, but was enough that made it out of reach. In that same scenario Diggs wouldn't have caught it either.

Unless he uses his "go go gadget legs" 

GoGoGadget-Springs_front.jpg

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Fords clock has to be ticking  Hes been a disappointment   Need more nasty on the line  Wyatt Teller was a huge blunder

In hindsight, the Teller trade looks worse and worse.  But our OL coach, OC and HC arent exactly covering themselves in glory with what they're asking our OL to do.  It's something they can fix, by having our OL take less aggressive pass protection sets.  But what scares me is Dabolls lack of interest in the running game.  Benching Moss was arrogance, plain and simple.

Just now, Coffeesforclosers said:

In hindsight, the Teller trade looks worse and worse.  But our OL coach, OC and HC arent exactly covering themselves in glory with what they're asking our OL to do.  It's something they can fix, by having our OL take less aggressive pass protection sets.  But what scares me is Dabolls lack of interest in the running game.  Benching Moss was arrogance, plain and simple.

The Teller trade allowed us to make the Diggs trade as by acquiring the extra picks for Teller we could move some of our picks for Diggs. We can cry about not having Teller but guess what? With Teller the Browns are 0-1 this year just like us. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

talk about an over reaction lol. "A Team that laid an egg at home on opening day". Laid an egg? They were leading the game for 3 quarters. Did they miss a bunch of opportunities? Oh absolutely. Their o-line stunk against the best front 7 in football, and that was not great to see. Our offense doesnt match up well with the Steelers, and hasnt for three straight tries now. The difference in this game last sunday was the bounces and calls and big play (blocked punt) went the Steelers way instead of ours...but thats the game of football. 

Pump the brakes on your dire straits act bud. This is a fantastically loaded football team. I fully expect them to win Sunday (steelers game was 50/50 for me) and remain in the drivers seat for the division and one of the top two seeds in the AFC. 

*Also, your 0-2 teams only having 12% chance doesnt account for the fact that teams play an extra regular season game this year for the first time. Take a deep breath. 

I like the counter argument. I do believe we have an outstanding chance to win the divison by default. The Jets stink, Pats are average and Miami is decent. 

When you are a 6.5 point favorite at home on opening day and you score 10 points, have a "franchise QB" who goes for 30-51 for 270 with 1 lost fumble and 1 TD pass, an Oline that looked like Swiss cheese (the Steelers hardly ever blitzed), coaching calls, strategy, and preparation that was horrific offensively, lack of running game or threat, a debacle on special teams that led to a TD, etc. That's "laying an egg." No other way to put it. You can make all the excuses you want. Perhaps they are legitimate. Frankly. I don't believe you or most here thought this was a 50-50 game. Certainly, the Vegas experts didn't. What do they know?  To boot, the Bills were catching a revamped offense from the Steelers. A rookie RB, a suspect Oline, a new offensive coordinator, and an old Ben on the road. What more could the Bills ask for? 

I'm breathing just fine. I'm ok with my unpopular opinions and people disagreeing and even correcting my errors. 

In the end, we all want the same goal of the Bills hoisting that conveted trophy. Sunday they took a major step backwards and their defiencies were exposed. On to Miami...

I think thats fair to say. 

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I like the counter argument. I do believe we have an outstanding chance to win the divison by default. The Jets stink, Pats are average and Miami is decent. 

When you are a 6.5 point favorite at home on opening day and you score 10 points, have a "franchise QB" who goes for 30-51 for 270 with 1 lost fumble and 1 TD pass, an Oline that looked like Swiss cheese (the Steelers hardly ever blitzed), coaching calls, strategy, and preparation that was horrific offensively, lack of running game or threat, a debacle on special teams that led to a TD, etc. That's "laying an egg." No other way to put it. You can make all the excuses you want. Perhaps they are legitimate. Frankly. I don't believe you or most here thought this was a 50-50 game. Certainly, the Vegas experts didn't. What do they know?  To boot, the Bills were catching a revamped offense from the Steelers. A rookie RB, a suspect Oline, a new offensive coordinator, and an old Ben on the road. What more could the Bills ask for? 

I'm breathing just fine. I'm ok with my unpopular opinions and people disagreeing and even correcting my errors. 

In the end, we all want the same goal of the Bills hoisting that conveted trophy. Sunday they took a major step backwards and their defiencies were exposed. On to Miami...

I think it will turn out that the Steelers aren't as bad as the talking heads predicted, and Vegas was able to cash in on that (there was a reason the sharp money was all over the Steelers), and are a matchup nightmare for the Bills. 

5 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

It’s a 17 game season…. Even if they lose they’ll have 15 more games to get it fixed….. maybe the expectations change  a bit with a loss, like the number one seed in the conference, but I’d still see them figuring things out and winning the division, specifically with the next two games after this one.

Very plausible. The AFC east is  weak and the Bills appear to be the beat team. 

5 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

I think it will turn out that the Steelers aren't as bad as the talking heads predicted, and Vegas was able to cash in on that (there was a reason the sharp money was all over the Steelers), and are a matchup nightmare for the Bills. 

Agree. Those folks know what they're doing there 

26 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

No he wasn’t.  If Sanders isn’t fast as Diggs, Allen needs to adjust to that.

24 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It was an overthrow, it was a bad pass.

24 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I blame myself for feeding an obvious troll

Some people’s glasses are just plain foggy😎

I live in Miami, fins fans are high on life right now. 

I saw the game....Pats gave that one away even more so that we did the Steelers. 

If we played at the level we did Sunday and the Fins played at the level they did Sunday we win by 10 at the lowest.

Im going to be very hurt if we dont crush the Fins.