Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

This game worries me. The Bills offense hasn't really clicked or played well since when? Our run game or lack of, problems on the Oline, and the blueprint is evident on how to stop Daboll's scheme. No doubt the Dolphins will follow the Ravens, Chiefs, and Steeler blueprint. It's no genius game plan. Hoping they don't have the personal to match up. The Bills offense needs a jump start big time! The Bills defense has issues as well. Can they generate a pass rush? Stop the run? Secondary is an issue as well. Look no further than Wallace. Home opener for a Miami team and they know us well. I can see a very tight game. My prediction is Bills win ugly 20- 17. Think Allen and the offense struggle on the road. Bills defense comes up with big play and hit game winning FG. 

The last time the offense played well was against the Colts in the playoffs.  They struggled against the Ravens (elite), Chiefs (elite) and Steelers (elite).  

The Dolphins are not elite.  

Bills win easy. 

4 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

The last time the offense played well was against the Colts in the playoffs.  They struggled against the Ravens (elite), Chiefs (elite) and Steelers (elite).  

Bills win easy. 

I think they also win but I don't know about easy. They are playing in their home opener even though Bills fans will represent well. They will want payback for the beatdown the Bills gave them last season. Division games are usually tough. I will say 24-20 Bills.

17 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Bills win easy. 

Hope the Bills win! I don't think the Chiefs defense was and is elite. Just ask Tom Brady. Derrick Carr just shredded the elite Balt defense. At some point, the Bills fans should realize that their offense has been exposed and decline in production is not absurd.  No run game or threat of it and coupled with a porous Oline are the main issues. If Allen isn't super human the Bills are likely to lose or struggle to win. That's exactly what we witnessed on Sunday against the Steelers. 

Edited by newcam2012

8 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I think they also win but I don't know about easy. They are playing in their home opener even though Bills fans will represent well. They will want payback for the beatdown the Bills gave them last season. Division games are usually tough. I will say 24-20 Bills.

Josh has a nice history of playing well against the Fish, but I don't see this game being "easy" at all either.

I live an hour north of the stadium; it's going to be hot and humid, believe me.

It's as bad with that stuff right now as it's been all year.

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

this is the ultimate “Trust the Process” game.  We should win easily.  In fact, I’m confident that we will.

Confident based on their home opening performance? Are you the same guy who was confident that the Bills would beat Pitt? 

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

this is the ultimate “Trust the Process” game.  We should win easily.  In fact, I’m confident that we will.

About 85% of this board said the same about the Pittsburgh game!  (And pretty much all games, for that matter).

30 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

This game has me nervous now.  Logically, I think the Bills are going to come out swinging and crush the Dolphins.  Emotionally, I don't think I'm prepared to even ponder the idea that they lose this game.

Yup this is gonna be a long week. I wanna play right now and get that bad taste out. 

On 9/13/2021 at 5:59 PM, CincyBillsFan said:

The Dolphins gave up nearly 400 yards to the conservative, ball control, rookie QB led NE offense.  Sure NE struggled in the red zone but that's expected with a rookie QB.  The Dolphins have a solid D but IMO it's no where near as good as a healthy Steeler's D.

If you understood football and our defense in Miami you'd know that's our MO...we are designed to keep things in front of us, cause turnovers, and play strong red zone D.

This ain't gonna be like last year either, we have receivers, and a mostly healthy team.  

This will be a game, but I like my Fins by a tuddy in the blistering Florida heat.

It will be a tough matchup. The Dolphins have decent CB and a couple really good WR.  Will Allen and/or your OC be willing to take what they give them or will they force the ball. I think on D whoever White isn’t covering is going to be Tua favorite target will your CB step up?

my prediction — Bills 21 phins 17

34 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

It will be a tough matchup. The Dolphins have decent CB and a couple really good WR.  Will Allen and/or your OC be willing to take what they give them or will they force the ball. I think on D whoever White isn’t covering is going to be Tua favorite target will your CB step up?

my prediction — Bills 21 phins 17

Depends on which Bills team shows up. I'm curious to see if Frazier relies on the front 4 for pressure. I'm not sold on Tua being able to scan the field and go through his progressions but to be fair, I'm not sure his O line will give him the time to either