GDT: SNF Chicago Bears at LA Rams on NBC

Nextmanup

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Wouldn't shock me if Dalton gets benched at some point this evening 

I wouldn’t be shocked either, but I wonder if Nagy has the guts to make that change in a close game. I’m thinking it needs to get completely out of hand for a change to be made. If Dalton plays terribly, but they’re only down by one or two scores, I wonder if he’d make the switch. Coaches sometimes hate admitting they were wrong. 

The white portion of these LA uniforms is called "bone" and is supposed to be an off-white color.  They were under attack b/c some said they basically look like unwashed laundry on TV.

But they look really bright and white to me!   Pretty much normal!  

Does anyone see them as dingy grayish white?

Edited by Nextmanup

7 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I wouldn’t be shocked either, but I wonder if Nagy has the guts to make that change in a close game. I’m thinking it needs to get completely out of hand for a change to be made. If Dalton plays terribly, but they’re only down by one or two scores, I wonder if he’d make the switch. Coaches sometimes hate admitting they were wrong. 

its out of hand

1 minute ago, dma0034 said:

That was PI on the Defense

He got there WAY early! 

"The hope was that the offense [Chicago] was going to explode here in the first half of this game and it has not."

-Cris Collinsworth

LOL!  Such dry understatement.

5 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I mean the Bears did walk right down the field and had a deflected INT. After that first drive they haven't had a 3 and out but they just don't have good QB play

This is classic Chicago Bears.  I can't remember the last time they provided the viewer with an exciting game on TV.

All their games look the same.