Miami barely beat New England.

1 minute ago, Success said:

Did anyone see the game?

Patriots fans are over the moon about Mac. From what I could see just on the internet, it seemed like he was just making 7 yard passes all day. Which is fine, but much more game manager than QB threat to worry about.

I saw the whole thing; I thought Mac had a great game for his first ever start.  

He was distributing the ball all over to like 8 receivers, using the TEs, got a TD, no turnovers...

He's an immediate upgrade over Cam.

Is he the long term solution at QB for NE?  Probably not, but he's not bad.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I saw the whole thing; I thought Mac had a great game for his first ever start.  

He was distributing the ball all over to like 8 receivers, using the TEs, got a TD, no turnovers...

He's an immediate upgrade over Cam.

Is he the long term solution at QB for NE?  Probably not, but he's not bad.

I'm good w/ "not bad."   I feel like we had that a few times over the years.

As long as he's not the next Brady, or anywhere near it.

11 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

MIA would have lost today but once again like often last year got lucky on TOs. 

waddle is going to be a playmaker in this league sooner than later. 

please try to Man up on us again 3rd time will not be your charm. 

New England fumbling changed the momentum and it shifted towards Miami’s way

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Success said:

Did anyone see the game?

Patriots fans are over the moon about Mac. From what I could see just on the internet, it seemed like he was just making 7 yard passes all day. Which is fine, but much more game manager than QB threat to worry about.

making the 'easy' plays over and over with few mistakes is a good way to win games. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Success said:

Did anyone see the game?

I saw a bit of it. Also tried to catch some of the Cincy-Vikes game to see Burrow.

Mac was a lot like Burrow. Remains to be determined if either of them can do more than master the short game. But still ... a lot of rookie QBs never master the short game and never have the chance to show they can also make the big play. So I'm officially (sort of) worried that the Pats may have hit on something ...

• Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Success said:

Did anyone see the game?

We shall see.

I definitely like him over Tua.

Edited by Billsfanatic8989

17 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Miami’s offense looks worse than last year and their defense looks like it’s regressed. I don’t think Josh and company are gonna have a hard time with Miami. But I’m glad to see New England lose at home week 1. 

Don’t you know ....Josh and the coaching staff stink! O-17 BABY

3 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Idk man. I watched that game. Mac did what was asked of him. But he made some great throws too.

I really hate to say this because I despise the Patriots. But I think they've got a potential perennial Pro Bowl QB.

We shall see.

Idk he played against a very one dimensional/vanilla defense. Gotta see him play against a better defense

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Idk he played against a very one dimensional/vanilla defense. Gotta see him play against a better defense

I wouldn't describe Flores's defense as vanilla. It is, however, fundamentally the same scheme he has gone against in practice in New England. So that would have helped.

18 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

making the 'easy' plays over and over with few mistakes is a good way to win games. 

It's only easy until teams decide they're shutting down the short to intermediate stuff, and make you beat them deep. Crazy how people forget that considering we had 10-15 qbs during the drought stuck in the same mold. You don't have to be a deep ball team, but if they don't have to respect it, they wont and an NFL defense will always eat up a team like that

• Vomit 1

47 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Miami’s offense looks worse than last year and their defense looks like it’s regressed. I don’t think Josh and company are gonna have a hard time with Miami. But I’m glad to see New England lose at home week 1. 

I'm not picking anymore Bills wins this season. I made that mistake for todays game and look how that turned out. I'm just a pure jinx so to anybody who sees me picking against the Bills, Don't get to mad at me.