Bills won’t face Fitz week 3

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

At Miami is an easy game?… no game will be easy when your offense and QB play like dog *****.

We played like dog **** plenty of times last year. 

How did we look against Miami? 

They will rebound, you really think they will look like they did today every week?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

At Miami is an easy game?… no game will be easy when your offense and QB play like dog *****.

At Miami next week is not going to be a "very easy" game at all, especially with the heat and humidity.

Against WFT?  Yes, that should be easy.

Not sure about Texans.  I like our odds but not what I'd call very easy either.

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

At Miami next week is not going to be a "very easy" game at all, especially with the heat and humidity.

LOL. C'mon man.

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Well ... I'm not all gloom and doom, but:

- at Miami: not "easy" at all. We are the better team. They're solidly average-ish, and at home.

- WFT: we get the backup Heinicke, who's played really surprisingly well but who's probably going to get solved pretty soon. Still, who do they remind me of, at least with a Fitzy at QB? Umm, maybe the Steelers?

- Texans: a Tyrod Taylor QB'd team will typically not do anything to lose you a game. He typically won't do a whole lot to affirmatively win you a game, but we now know the Texans are playing hard and are definitely not going 0-17. They're probably not even going 4-13. So ... yeah, any given Sunday and all that.

I'd be o.k. with playing better and going 2-1 in the next 3.