Bills Offense

Milanos Milano

17 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

So, lately I’ve come to the conclusion that our WRs just aren’t elite enough. Outside of Diggs, I just don’t think w have that one go to receiver that can just take over a game. I love Beasley, Davis, and Sanders, but they just don’t have that game take over when you need it vibe. How many times have we seen rookie WRs come into the league now and make huge differences. Look at JaMarr Chase today, Davonta Smith, and Jefferson last year. How is it they come in and put up 100 yard games, but we can’t get that regularly out of Beasley and so on? We all know Allen is great, but something seems off. Burrows and Cousins seems to be doing more with less compared to Allen. 

Is it Daboll or the WRs we have? Cause it doesn’t feel like Allen is to blame. 

Josh is always going to get some blame being QB I just hate the fact we don’t have more balance they rely on this guy to be the 1985 version of John Elway to win games and if he’s even a little off our offense has no other way to beat you 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

The problem is today was a big boy game. Chiefs are a big boy game. Tampa Bay is a big boy game. If our WRs are fine, then Allen has to win these games with the talent around him. Allen missed a wide open Sanders today, which doesn’t help. I’m just trying to figure out where the problem is. I feel Allen should be performing better with the talent he does have in these tough match ups, which makes me think Daboll or our #2WR is the weakest link. 

I mean we've had the same exact plays being called over and over. Five wideouts, empty backfield, three step drop. That's a Daboll thing. 

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Which teams have that?

Tampa Bay has (Godwin, Evans, and Brown) which are all arguably #1s. 

Cinci has Higgins and Chase which are top tier talent. 

Minn has Thielen and Jefferson. 

Im just trying to figure out why Allen isn’t playing well with the talent he has against great teams. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

The problem is today was a big boy game. Chiefs are a big boy game. Tampa Bay is a big boy game. If our WRs are fine, then Allen has to win these games with the talent around him. Allen missed a wide open Sanders today, which doesn’t help. I’m just trying to figure out where the problem is. I feel Allen should be performing better with the talent he does have in these tough match ups, which makes me think Daboll or our #2WR is the weakest link. 

So Allen should be performing better. But doesn’t so it’s on Daboll and WRs?  Nope. It’s on Allen. Why make excuses. The 250M man doesn’t get that benefit anymore. 

Edited by MAJBobby

8 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Which is fine, but I’m a firm believer you need a high profile #2 WR to win tough games like today. It’s why we struggled against the Chiefs. I feel like a TE or a #2 WR is lacking and making the difference. However Brady accomplished a lot without star power WRs. Hopefully Allen can elevate those around him more than he’s done, because today hurt a bit considering our offense weapons aren’t horrible. 

We lost today due to a blocked punt for td, a tacky pass interference call on an int. And the fact that Allen was not as sharp as usual imo. In the playoffs both Diggs and Beasley were playing with pretty significant injuries as well. I think we lost that game because we got dominated at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Cinci has Higgins and Chase which are top tier talent. 

Im just trying to figure out why Allen isn’t playing well with the talent he has against great teams. 

So a few teams have what we lack and after 1 game it was time to come out with the hot take? Yikes 

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Cinci has Higgins and Chase which are top tear talent. 

Because ALLEN had a bad game. It isn’t that hard. 

19 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

So, lately I’ve come to the conclusion that our WRs just aren’t elite enough. Outside of Diggs, I just don’t think w have that one go to receiver that can just take over a game. I love Beasley, Davis, and Sanders, but they just don’t have that game take over when you need it vibe. How many times have we seen rookie WRs come into the league now and make huge differences. Look at JaMarr Chase today, Davonta Smith, and Jefferson last year. How is it they come in and put up 100 yard games, but we can’t get that regularly out of Beasley and so on? We all know Allen is great, but something seems off. Burrows and Cousins seems to be doing more with less compared to Allen. 

Is it Daboll or the WRs we have? Cause it doesn’t feel like Allen is to blame. 

Fear not!

We added 50 year old Emmanuel Sanders in the off season and selected more defensive lineman. They made a huge impact today couldn’t you tell!!???

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

We’ve been saying this for how long now? Allen hasn’t connected well on deep throws. If he does, nobody is beating us, but he hasn’t done so enough to win tough games like today. 

No arguments with me. For whatever reason his deep ball is poor. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

So Allen should be performing better. But doesn’t so it’s on Daboll and WRs?  Nope. It’s on Allen. Why make excuses. The 250M man doesn’t get that benefit anymore. 

Because Allen is elite. We know he is. He can sling it anywhere and the stats show it, but something feels amiss. 

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

I don’t think our WR’s are the problem. They’re fine. It’s our predictable playcalling and head scratching playcalling that hurts us. Set up a running game. Use the TE more.  Find Gabe Davis!

First give him more than 38% of the snaps 

• Awesome! (+1) 1