Bills Offense

Milanos Milano

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Interesting.  The "Colonel" Sanders apologists are out in force, saying that Josh air-mailed the pass.  What I saw was Foster redux, a receiver refusing to layout to make a catch.  I thought it was a gutless play by Sanders.  Then he drops the seam route, and has the late false start.  He did not impress me at all today.  He's #5 on my depth chart now, and I'm not so sure I don't put Kumerow ahead of him.  Sanders better show something next week, we need WAY better from him.

I say flips the snaps. Let Davis take the 83% or Sanders snaps and Sanders take Davis 38% he has today. 

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

You call that on 1st down, not when you need a conversion.

But it was open. 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

When you defense holds an Offense to 16. And you have a 250M Franchise QB. Should you NOT expect a win?  

Last I looked Green Bay, KC and Dallas haven't exactly gone undefeated now have they.

I saw nothing from Allen today making me regret signing him to the big contract.  Get back to me after 9 games.

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Last I looked Green Bay, KC and Dallas haven't exactly gone undefeated now have they.

I saw nothing from Allen today making me regret signing him to the big contract.  Get back to me after 9 games.

And Neither have I. But the criticism I am giving him for Today is warranted 

46 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

So, lately I’ve come to the conclusion that our WRs just aren’t elite enough. Outside of Diggs, I just don’t think w have that one go to receiver that can just take over a game. I love Beasley, Davis, and Sanders, but they just don’t have that game take over when you need it vibe. How many times have we seen rookie WRs come into the league now and make huge differences. Look at JaMarr Chase today, Davonta Smith, and Jefferson last year. How is it they come in and put up 100 yard games, but we can’t get that regularly out of Beasley and so on? We all know Allen is great, but something seems off. Burrows and Cousins seems to be doing more with less compared to Allen. 

Is it Daboll or the WRs we have? Cause it doesn’t feel like Allen is to blame. 

Those teams have a great running game plain and simple it’s all on the running game. And it’s scary our OC don’t see that. Same thing happens to Rogers when they don’t run the ball it’s just to easy to tee off on the QB and drop 7 or 8 

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I'm conflicted.  Thumbs up for the top comment, LOL for the bottom.... 😜

I get it. Probably not the best time to call it. But it was open. The floated ball allowed the DB to get back in the play. I have to rewatch it and try and figure out why Allen took heat off that ball. 

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

That’s up to Diggs to go back to the Ball and even Charles Davis said Diggs cut off his route 

Exactly he cut his route off and came back. And it was open at that point. Why the touch pass?  Your WR coming back to you you rifle it. I have to watch again and maybe Allen got hit or something caused him to float that Ball. 

• Like (+1) 1

There are some things I will drag Daboll about. But his pass design really isn’t one of them. 

when he picks and chooses to call his tricks was weird. His flow was pretty predictable. I am also about sick of the Allen designed runs unless it is 3rd or 4th and short and he is falling forward. 

3 minutes ago, Eastport bills said:

Just watching Browns vs Chiefs. Their O-line and backs would dominate  our defense. Why did Beane think he could win with the same pass happy offense and the same underachieving backs and O-line. We need to become multidimensional.

Man I’ve probably done commented 20 post about this. Your 💯 right and I don’t understand it either it’s scary our OC and coach want put more on the running game. Both the chiefs and browns have great WR but both run the ball. We will never win a super bowl with no running game. And I hope our pass rush gets better because when we needed it in the 4 quarter our guys couldn’t get there. 

There are so many areas to look at.   5 wr sets have zero accountability for lbs in the run game,  clearly a pass.  

Allen fumbled twice

Singletary fumbled twice

We punted on 4th and 1 and 4th and 3 and went for it on 4th and 9.  I don't want to hear about wind,  I was at the game.   

Gabe Davis needs to be on the field more than 38% of the time

Play calling, coaching, OL, and Allen all sucked today. 

Oh yeah,  and special teams punt block. 

Still, a 1 possession game

57 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

So, lately I’ve come to the conclusion that our WRs just aren’t elite enough. Outside of Diggs, I just don’t think w have that one go to receiver that can just take over a game. I love Beasley, Davis, and Sanders, but they just don’t have that game take over when you need it vibe. How many times have we seen rookie WRs come into the league now and make huge differences. Look at JaMarr Chase today, Davonta Smith, and Jefferson last year. How is it they come in and put up 100 yard games, but we can’t get that regularly out of Beasley and so on? We all know Allen is great, but something seems off. Burrows and Cousins seems to be doing more with less compared to Allen. 

Is it Daboll or the WRs we have? Cause it doesn’t feel like Allen is to blame. 

Our WRs are fine. And I'm not saying Allen was fully to blame for the loss, but he missed wide open WRs down field not just by being off target but not even looking at them numerous times. I was at the game and I can tell you about 4 different times, when he had time to throw that Emmanuel Sanders was wide open down the field and he immediately checked it down to Beasley or threw a quick slant to Diggs. He had one play where he only threw about a 4 or 5 yard pass and Singletary was on an island by himself about 40 yards downfield and didn't even look at him at all. Allen was not the full problem today but he was part of it by not looking off the short routes underneath 

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Eastport bills said:

Just watching Browns vs Chiefs. Their O-line and backs would dominate  our defense. Why did Beane think he could win with the same pass happy offense and the same underachieving backs and O-line. We need to become multidimensional.

Today was more of poor game plan. As when Josh struggled early and defense was playing well our OC should have should have tried to establish a run game or pass short. 

People saying Beane did nothing for the o-line. He brought back Williams and the starting 5 never played together last year. Players can develop. Ford and Boettger can get better. I've never been that enamored with Morse but he is a capable pass blocker and he's the least of the worries on the team.  

Daboll should be forced to watch every KC game and see what a TE can do for the offense.