Bills Offense

Milanos Milano

Allen seemed a bit uncomfortable in the pocket today,  and for good reason.   depending on the routes,  and the coverage,  if the oline doesnt give the QB,  any QB,  enough time,   ya sure,  the WRs will look mediocre.     clearly they arent,  they proved that last season making play after tough play.     it is possible tho that defenses dont respect Sanders anymore,   add to that the loss of our over the top threat in John Brown,   defenses may be able to sit more on the short passing game.

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Because Allen is elite. We know he is. He can sling it anywhere and the stats show it, but something feels amiss. 

Is he?  Or was 2020 a mirage. That question I know many Bills fans don’t want to hear but is a legit question. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Time and time again he misses on them… it’s a problem.

It was both today. Allen sucked, regardless of Daboll.

No, you can’t just tell 5 dudes to hit the field and get open. Great play callers design plays to get WRs open. Daboll never runs slants or any other pro calls. He sucks. 

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

No, I feel like Allen is one of the most gifted QBs to put on a uniform. I feel like Daboll is a sham. Look what Shanny and McVay did with less. 

Again then you don’t know what you were watching. His accuracy was all over the place. His processing was slow today. It was a bad game. And the ONLY season he had a 2020 season in his life was in 2020. So yes the question will be there until he does it again. This game didn’t help answer that question. That’s just the reality and being completely honest on his play. (and I like Allen). 

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

No, you can’t just tell 5 dudes to hit the field and get open. Great play callers design plays to get WRs open. Daboll never runs slants or any other pro calls. He sucks. 

Yet WRs running open. Hmmmm

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

After he lights up the Dolphins next week for 350 and 3 tds you’ll disappear like you did last year till he has a bad game 

Ummm Nope. Try again. I really like Allen. But I am also honest in my evaluations of him. And I was here after Every game last year and will be this year. Must have me confused with a different poster 

Edited by MAJBobby

Josh did not have his best game today. The offensive line did not do a great job against the 4 man rush from Pittsburgh. The defense did a good job at keeping them in the game. 2 plays: the block punt td and the pi that led to Deonte Johnson td were really hard to overcome in the end. I'm sure we will hear about ball security again but we all know that's Josh has a tendency to put the ball on the ground. Singletary ran pretty good towards the end but could use more in the running game. Its game 1 and there is no doubt in my mind at this point they clean it up. Steelers played pretty good but not better than what the Bills can smash when at there best. 

Edited by Mr. K

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Is he?  Or was 2020 a mirage. That question I know many Bills fans don’t want to hear but is a legit question. 

I don't think it's legit. He certainly was off today but Pittsburgh consistently dropped seven and brought pressure with four. 

Allen will be fine but he flat out sucked today.