9/12/2021 Steelers @ Bills Post Game thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

My guess is that they don’t have full confidence in McKenzie’s shoulder.  Breida is the backup KR/PR.  But I think they might have activated  Moss and left someone else on the shelf.

Could be, good thought, 👍

12 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

McD has to work hard to make sure his assistant coaches are coaching sound and efficient football and not experimenting with nonsense to pad their personal “genius” resumes.  

You had two teams with suspect o-lines today, only one of them had a good game plan to account for it.

I’ll sum it up: Brian Daboll needs to get his head out of his a$$.

Probably not going to happen. Game plan, play design all suspect. Situational play calling disastrous. Key dropped passes were devastating. But this is Daboll, he had a whole offseason to come up with a running game and when the bullets started flying, he had no answers and the passing game was worse then last year…

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Starr Almighty said:

3 plays lost this game 

The backwards pass on 4th.

The Pi on 3rd down and of course the blocked punt.

Two turnovers didn't help either. Steelers made most of the big plays, no question. That tends to happen when you put the opponent under constant duress.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Steelz said:

Great game Buffalo, I originally planned to come back here and trolls yinz but..  I won't. It was a great game and I honestly thought you'd pull it out. Good luck the rest of the season, I honestly have a ton of respect for your team. Great game!

Since you respect our team you can root for the Bills come playoff time while your time is deciding what players to draft.  

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Way too many mistakes. And too cute play calls at the wrong time. Need to kick the field goals for point rather than going for it 4th down

That one was just silly.  I know it was windy, but Bass has a strong leg. You kick the FG there every single time.

Daboll has to get it together. He was coaching like today was a scrimmage.

• Like (+1) 2

Past problems have not been solved.   Open TEs getting easy passes.  Bills reluctance to use their own.  The Bills need to run more.  AND use the screen pass.  Steelers used the Bills pass rush against them with designed screens.   

Wake-up call.

Pittsburgh's defense was punishing the Bills offense, as they did in first half of the game last year. 

Given who McDermott is, I expect the Bills to play much better against the Dolphins. He will use this, as he used the Arizona game last year, to set them up for the rest of the season.

It may seem stupid to say this, but the Bills are still a work in progress. They will learn from this and right the ship. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just, kinda, in shock at how much the Steelers dominated our Offense. 

Josh Allen wasn’t bad, but he wasn’t good. 

OL was a disgrace and McDermott/Daboll need to have a come to Jesus moment this week with whatever they were thinking going into Week 1. Outcoached by a mile. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I'll take the over on that...I think theyre going to have the best defense in football and Ben knows what he's doing. Ravens entire team is injured and the browns are as overrated as us or more 🤣 

Disagree.  We made them look very good. They have a brand new o-line with three rookies and we still couldn’t get to the QB.