9/12/2021 Steelers @ Bills Post Game thread

Chandler#81

6 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

time to say it.  Bean SUCKS.  

—Terrible draft choices on DL

—Fails to fix a bad OL. 

—Fails to fix cb2.  

—Gets a new punter who sucks, and held ball too long during max protect. 

—Allows OC to continue crappy play calling. 

Dear Yankee fans, exaggerate much?!

Oh, wait...my bad...wrong site...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big C said:

That awful call offsetting the interception changed the entire outcome of the game. That said, our offense was trash today and the defense played well but didn’t make the clutch plays when we needed them at the end. Steelers well coached today. Lot to work on.

I cannot believe that was on white when they called the penalty lol I figured it was holding on someone else 

Going for it twice got the Steelers going and killed us.  Offense was mediocre all day but giving the Steelers great field position twice in the second half got them going and hurt our defense.  We need to do a much better job with our run game and the play calling that goes with it.  I'm sure our passing game will be fine but the run game calling was horrendous until the Steelers took the lead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, MPT said:

Disagree about DL and punter. The DL played very well the first half until the Steelers figured out they could just hold them every play without getting called for it. Haack had a few very nice punts and didn't shank any like their punter did (or like Bojo used to). On the blocked punt one of the Steelers came right up the middle basically unblocked.

Saw them holding Groot a lot!!

12 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

The bad PI on White’s interception was HUGE 

BS call through and through. You don't throw a ticky tack flag on a freaking game changing play like that. I'm still fuming 😡😡😡

+ Sanders drop was just as bad. Allen threaded it perfectly (not excusing his bad play through out the game) but you HAVE to make that catch when your offense is in dire need of something. Led directly to the blocked punt. 

Brutal, brutal, BRUTAL performance on a game that should've been won. 

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Also don’t understand how none of our guys seem to get open. 

It’s hard to get open when you no a team is going to throw it every down. Plus they were getting pressure with only rushing 4 that 7 guys in the backfield. Same thing the Kansas did to us last year and everyone else will now. Until we’re more balanced with the run game 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the running game opens up the field so much for passing. When you go 5 wide there is no mystery 

Running plays are much more predictable. The mystery here is how they covered 5 guys with only 2 decent backs. Drops and missed throws killed us all day long.

• Agree 1