9/12/2021 Steelers @ Bills Post Game thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, JayBaller10 said:

Same problems as last year. OL struggles to protect, DL struggles to get home with 4, DBs can’t hold long enough for DL to get home. Wallace is still a liability, Edmunds can’t catch a cold (why is he on the hands team??), and the team won’t go far if Allen is off. Team is also not good enough to have 2nd and 3rd round picks inactive.

Hope we same problem to 15-4 

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

Let the doom begin!

I am not happy but whatever. Allen was worse than any game last season, offense was not clicking, Daboll made som weird calls, McDermott made some really bad ones, one ST play broke our neck. Defense was fine and did its job. Refs didn't help too but they didn't decide this game.

We will get better, I am not afraid. Allen was probably too amped, he will settle down.

Forgot the OL who got whomped today by a good Pitt D.  Still, inaccurate Josh was on display today.

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Too one dimensional...Allen can’t be expected to do it all...we need a more balanced approach

I’ve been crying this to my wife all day and some last year she still doesn’t no what I’m talking about but you do. We have to run the ball it’s killing me every team drops everyone and comes after Allen. We want win no super bowl with no running game I promise 

Great game Buffalo, I originally planned to come back here and trolls yinz but..  I won't. It was a great game and I honestly thought you'd pull it out. Good luck the rest of the season, I honestly have a ton of respect for your team. Great game!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Two plays changed the game....the blocked punt and the missed easy 6 to Sanders.   Ive been saying it for ever.....this game is about playmakers.....the Steelers made a big one and we missed a big one.    The margin for error in the NFL is razor thin.   Overall, the Steelers were the more physical team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

I dont think the playcalling was actually the big problem in this game (aside from that horrendous 4th down call). The problem was the execution in this game on all sides of the ball. Josh was poor, receivers dropped multiple balls, Singeltary couldnt get it done when  it mattered. The special teams even decided to completely forget their blocking assignments. In the end the Bills looked like they werent properly prepared for the Steelers. This kind of lack of preparation or focus is all on Mcd and he has done this a few times in his tenure. The whole team should feel embarrassed for what they served up to the fans in the stadium. It was utter garbage!

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

time to say it.  Bean SUCKS.  

—Terrible draft choices on DL

—Fails to fix a bad OL. 

—Fails to fix cb2.  

—Gets a new punter who sucks, and held ball too long during max protect. 

—Allows OC to continue crappy play calling. 

Disagree about DL and punter. The DL played very well the first half until the Steelers figured out they could just hold them every play without getting called for it. Haack had a few very nice punts and didn't shank any like their punter did (or like Bojo used to). On the blocked punt one of the Steelers came right up the middle basically unblocked.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3