9/12/2021 Gameday Thread Steelers @ Bills PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

It's a long season and I totally expected Boogie to sit this game.

Moss is interesting.  Let's hope Breida has a good game.

I do hope brieda has a big game. But moss and singletary  play the same role so it’s really between those two and Breida has a unique role 

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Bad move to have Moss inactive, IMO. DS gets dinged up and I am not loving Breida as a workhorse back there. 

sort of forget, but when we beat the Steelers last year, Moss ran the ball down their throats to basically ice the last 10 minutes of the game.

Yep. Our best running drive of the year. I don't love the decision either.

7 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Breida is going to have a bigger role in the offense more than i think most ppl realized. Look how they used him in the ps game vs green bay..had him on jet sweeps like mckenzie at times. 

He'll have a role, but Singletary is going to be the main threat. Breida is going to be inactive certain weeks when they have Moss active.

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Bad move to have Moss inactive, IMO. DS gets dinged up and I am not loving Breida as a workhorse back there. 

sort of forget, but when we beat the Steelers last year, Moss ran the ball down their throats to basically ice the last 10 minutes of the game.

Maybe Gilliam is impressing as a runner and can pound clock at the end? Lol I’m just grasping straws on that one

• Like (+1) 1