9/12/2021 Gameday Thread Steelers @ Bills 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

Overall a solid half, great defense, solid special teams but mostly bad offense. The Steelers have one of the best defenses in the league and the Bills got a 10 point lead on them. The offense put together a big driven when they needed it most. Happy to take a two possession lead into the second half against a good team. 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I knew this would not be easy. Pitrsburgh are tough nosed. 10-0 is not a bad outcome. Hopefully the O can pick up 2nd half from that drive.

Just win baby anyway anyhow. I'm not looking for style points for the first game of the season. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I knew this would not be easy. Pitrsburgh are tough nosed. 10-0 is not a bad outcome. Hopefully the O can pick up 2nd half from that drive.

It could be a good thing. Talk about being battle tested early in the season. They've taken a real beating from this defense and still lead 10-0

Well, sounds like it started badly but improved. 

This is good.

10-0 is also good.

Not exactly easy to follow on here, but kinda fun. 

But my word, do people get carried away early. From reading the thread so far, if I didn't know the score, I'd have guessed Pittsburgh were winning!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Steelers have a good pass rush, plus you have to take into account how long he hangs on before the pass. 

Not saying he's hanging on too long, rather it's taking a while for the receivers to get open or find holes in the coverage. After 3 seconds, I'd expect he's going to get hit more often than not.

If it's the receivers that would also be a major issue, considering we are suppose to have the best route running group in the league against a bad secondary.