9/12/01 Gameday Thread Steelers @ Bills 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, B-Large said:

but we won’t- this was always gonna be a tough contest, and could go either way.  We have to clean it up, our drops and bonehead 4th down calls were junk.

dust off, move on.

I really don't get why everyone was sleeping on the steelers...they had one bad half of football in the playoffs and everyone forgot about them 

4 minutes ago, B-Large said:

but we won’t- this was always gonna be a tough contest, and could go either way.  We have to clean it up, our drops and bonehead 4th down calls were junk.

dust off, move on.

I really don't get why everyone was sleeping on the steelers...they had one bad half of football in the playoffs and everyone forgot about them 

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They were terrible down the stretch and were only 11-0 because of a bad schedule and luck. 

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Cmon man. Do you think 10 more snaps of vanilla play calls wpuld have made any difference. 

They got outcoached. Plain and simple. McD is the biggest question mark on this team. 

This could turn into a Tampa Bay situation where they need to get rid of the coach to get them a title.

Daboll more than McD by a mile.