9/12/01 Gameday Thread Steelers @ Bills 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, B-Large said:

it sucks to he handled at home, but might as well get a wake up call early on I guess.

this is still a division winner and 12-13 win team…. This week I the board is gonna be insufferable 😂

We will be lucky to win the division if we play like this.

Just now, bigduke6 said:

u can blame the coaches,  playcalling,  etc, etc.  when it comes down to it,  the players have to make plays,  coaches didnt make Josh overthrow 2 wide open recievers who would have walked in for scores.     coaches didnt get penalized by the refs.   i not saying the coaching isnt part of this,  or the playcalling,  but this is a whole team fail.

Oh absolutely. The coaching has not been good but Josh has played really poorly, we had a ST screw up, we haven't been able to block.... it is on everyone

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Just now, Process said:

Ben is toast, he looks awful. Steelers are going nowhere this year. Bills were completely unprepared and out coached.

Embarrassing Just one game I guess. 

will be more than one game.  DL no pressure against a new OL.  That won’t change.  We can’t stop TE’s, won’t change.  Offensive can’t move ball against a good D.

We did nothing in the offseason to get better other than “hope” rookies and returning  mediocre players like Star and Harry would make an impact.