Opening day food at home

1ManRaid

16 hours ago, Bad Things said:

With the difference in time-zones, this game will be played on my Monday morning, which means I won't be able to watch it until after work.

That said, my wife and I always get a pizza and make homemade Buffalo Wings and Bleu Cheese for the big game.

And a lot of beer!

Do you spoil the score or watch without knowing?

I'm at a beach rental house out here on the Oregon coast; it's crabbing season at Netarts Bay.  We had a pretty good haul yesterday but all of it was used up last night for crab cakes.  This morning for the game, it's gonna be Labatt's Blue, carrots & celery with Marie's blue cheese, and Buffalo shrimp.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 am

Kobossa sliced on the bbq, cooked and slightly chard, covered in Frank's hot wing sauce, cold Buds.

12 noon, wings, done in basket on the bbq, hot sauce, more Bud, 

12 45, shot of Jack, Find your seat, 

Original Fritos, bbq Lays, beer nuts, more Bud.

If we win, steak on bbq, and a bottle of Cabernet

if we lose, more Bud.

Like many others have shared, I can’t really eat anything substantial during the game.

Wife makes a big breakfast highlighted by her famous  (from scratch) bacon/cheddar biscuits and sausage grave.  Side of bacon, and my contribution, deluxe bloody marys.

For game time we’ll have pigs in a blanket, queso dip and tortilla chips, and my wife’s homemade tomatillo salsa 💃 

We’ll order pizza and wings for a late dinner.

I have a growler of Hill Farmsted - Edward ready to go.  My favorite beer.  Also, tequila shots for every touchdown scored by Buffalo 🥴

Have a great day, Bills fans 👍👊💪

18 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Like many others have shared, I can’t really eat anything substantial during the game.

Wife makes a big breakfast highlighted by her famous  (from scratch) bacon/cheddar biscuits and sausage grave.  Side of bacon, and my contribution, deluxe bloody marys.

For game time we’ll have pigs in a blanket, queso dip and tortilla chips, and my wife’s homemade tomatillo salsa 💃 

We’ll order pizza and wings for a late dinner.

I have a growler of Hill Farmsted - Edward ready to go.  My favorite beer.  Also, tequila shots for every touchdown scored by Buffalo 🥴

Have a great day, Bills fans 👍👊💪

Lucky man!!!

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Traditional British roast dinner as every week in the regular season (was roast chicken today), although not next week as next week I will be sitting on my balcony in Ibiza with a cocktail haha 😁

Watching Bills I hope?

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Steptide said:

Boil 1 large chicken breast(approx 20 mins) . Could use 2 smaller breasts if you want. Let cool, then shred chicken breast. 

2 packages of cream cheese 

2 cups shredded cheddar cheese 

4 Oz of hot sauce. 

Mix all together, bake at 350 degrees for 25 mins. 

Very simple and absolutely delicious 

Thank you man.  Cant wait to try it out.