Are we going to be like the obnoxious and unbearable Patriot fans?

Leonitas

14 minutes ago, boater said:

We will be obnoxious, but we won't be as obnoxious as NE fans. They are the obnoxious champions.

There's something in the New England water that's a special strain of obnoxious. We don't have that.

IT'S why Bills never won a SB... God knew that the fans would be the absolute worse.  Just imagine winning 4 in a row.

He's teaching us a hard lesson in humility.  It ain't gonna work! 😉

I think there’s a few that have already begun on their path to becoming just like those pats fans….and this team hasn’t even been to one SB.

Case in point is anyone who thinks the Steelers have zero chance to win the game and already know that we’re going to blow them out.  I’ve seen several posts predicting just that.  Many based on the Steelers weak OL and the offense they ran last year (with a different OC).  I think we win, maybe by 2+ scores, but I’m getting deja by from 5 or so years ago when our vaunted cold front D went up against the pats, who’s OL was in shambles due to injury.  Many here, me included, were sure that our Pass rush was going to bring the pain on brady.  We did nothing of the sorts and their patchwork OL had their way with our defense.  

any given sunday   Stay humble 

I don't gloat about sports. Win or lose, my contribution involved sitting on the couch with a beer in hand, so it's not my place to trash-talk with other fans.

I also refuse to become that which I despise, regardless of my contribution level.

Every teams fanbase becomes this way when their team becomes good. Kc fans are unbearable. Hopefully the sb loss last year chilled them out, but after the afc championship game last year, they were just pure obnoxious. I hope bills fans are never this way and remember the 17 years we suffered 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.