Florida Bills Fan

buffalojedwardo

27 minutes ago, buffalojedwardo said:

Just curious to hear from my fellow brotherhood if you guys hate the bottom right corner of America. Recently visited Maine and was treated like ***** after presenting my ID at every bar. I know the world is in turmoil right now but wanted your thoughts. 

Are you trying to say that you were treated poorly in Maine because they knew you were from Florida?

In New England there’s this funny love-hate sentiment toward tourists.  Here in Vermont we very much rely on tourism for our economy, yet it seems that everyone always complains about the tourists.  They’re rude, they drive too slow, they drive too fast, etc...  It’s bizarre and I don’t really understand it.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, buffalojedwardo said:

Just curious to hear from my fellow brotherhood if you guys hate the bottom right corner of America. Recently visited Maine and was treated like ***** after presenting my ID at every bar. I know the world is in turmoil right now but wanted your thoughts. 

How do you know it was the ID that was triggering your treatment?

How do we know you aren't an extremely unlikable prick?

Just kidding.  LOL.

• Haha (+1) 5

4 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

In New England there’s this funny love-hate sentiment toward tourists.  Here in Vermont we very much rely on tourism for our economy, yet it seems that everyone always complains about the tourists.  They’re rude, they drive too slow, they drive too fast, etc...  It’s bizarre and I don’t really understand it.

That's because you border on Quebec.  Blame the French.  Vermont is really New York... Just NYS is too lazy to take it back.  

I trust @BringBackFergy is mustering up the Washington County Militia in Whitehall.  When he gets time, you guys are toast.  Enough of that Frenchy influence! 😏 

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

That's because you border on Quebec.  Blame the French.  Vermont is really New York... Just NYS is too lazy to take it back.  

I trust @BringBackFergy is mustering up the Washington County Militia in Whitehall.  When he gets time, you guys are toast.  Enough of that Frenchy influence! 😏 

We Vermonters will advance on @BringBackFergy and his flat-lander degens in the great battle of Fort Ann (the birthplace of the US Navy 🤓).  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Years ago I was on the receiving end of that attitude in southern Vermont - didn't think it was warranted.

9 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

We lived for 30 years in locations that thrived on tourism, and I saw the exact same thing. They wish you would just mail your money and stay home. Sorry, there is a price to pay.  🤷‍♀️

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Augie said:

We lived for 30 years in locations that thrived on tourism, and I saw the exact same thing. They wish you would just mail your money and stay home. Sorry, there is a price to pay.  🤷‍♀️

Isn't that what traffic cameras are for? Just mail your money in.

23 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Southern Vermont is filled with stone gathering peasants.  🤣

"The Massachusetts Influence?"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.