Stefon Diggs launches line of hot sauce and blue cheese

YoloinOhio

15 hours ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

Stefon is such a good dude.  A very classy guy and a perfect fit for this special Bills family.

I especially loved when he posted that pic of him in the throwback 90's uniform.  Can't remember what he said but it was pretty cool. 

Oh, and he came here and broke some team records his first year, not to mention leading the league in passes received and receiving yards.  Yeah, I'd say that trade worked out pretty good for us.

Hot sauce...  blue cheese for dipping...  throwback uniforms...  the kid is embracing Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 3

On 9/10/2021 at 4:39 PM, CorkScrewHill said:

I refuse to order till after the game .. seriously based in Pittsburgh.. say it isn’t so Stefon :)

Our Office

2 Penn Center West
Building 2 - Suite 314
Pittsburgh, PA 15276

likely where the food distributor and/or maker is headquartered.  Perhaps a Heinz product......BUT WAIT.....GET THIS...

that address is weight loss center???  🤣

Ventresco & Ventresco 2 Penn Ctr W Ste 314, Pittsburgh, PA 15276 - YP.com (yellowpages.com)

I was at Wegmans today and bought Diggs hot sauce, the wing sauce with Josh on the bottle in mild & hot and a box of Josh's Jaqs.  I may never open any of them or just use it & keep the empty bottles and box.