Keith Butler threatens Josh Allen's running, we will make him pay

HOUSE

4 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

What did you expect him to say?

It was kind of a dumb question.....

Something like what Pete Caroll said last year: https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2020/11/buffalo-bills-vs-seattle-seahawks-2020-preview-odds-predictions-for-week-9.html

"He just does a great job of making things happen for second shots in the passing game and taking off and running. He’s a load to tackle and get down - hard to sack him. He’s really the show,” Carroll said. “When you watch him play you’re gonna see the QB. He’s got a knack about going for it in difficult situations. He likes to go physical and run the ball tough. I think the combination of the throwing game and the good receivers they have, scheme-wise and all that, it makes when you have guys that can make first downs with his legs it makes things really hard.”

It's not a dumb question. Any number of answers he gave would be good writing material for a reporter.

3 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

What did you expect him to say?

It was kind of a dumb question.....

Well, he took the Rex Ryan approach instead of a response that wouldn’t get the opposing team’s attention.

”Josh is a great QB but it’s our job as coaches to have a plan and be prepared for that” sounds a lot better than “We’ll make him pay”

1 hour ago, DJB said:

Isn't Keith Butler 65 years old? 

I dont think Josh is afraid of an old man. 

Perhaps we can send Butler this? 

The fastest way for Josh Allen to become Cam Newton!!!!

The ONLY time he should do this is in the Super Bowl in a critical/ must have situation.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Nah.  This is "meh" stuff for sure.

Talk is cheap.

If someone can catch Josh in the open field with a clean hit and cut him in half, go for it! That's what football is all about, and why I don't watch field hockey instead.

Has nothing to do with that.  Jordan was known for manufacturing bulletin board material.  

If Frazier said this about Mahomes, I’d expect the Chiefs to take notice. 

The only reason I could see a Coach saying this is to "trick/dare" him into running more? On the other hand, when you have such competitive high level players that get motivated/fired up by even the smallest of comments, why would you give a star player any reason to be more fired up.

6 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

I've never ever seen Ben run like Josh either. If he could he'd maybe run more often.

Big Ben, of all the people in that organization, doesn't want this moron running his mouth.  Expiration date on Ben's career gets pulled way in once some cheapshot artist on the Stillers D ends some opposing QB's season

2 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Big Ben, of all the people in that organization, doesn't want this moron running his mouth.  Expiration date on Ben's career gets pulled way in once some cheapshot artist on the Stillers D ends some opposing QB's season

Agree. Imagine the bench clearing baseball fight that would erupt if they cheapshotted Josh lol.

54 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

So if anything happens to Josh, we'll know the Butler did it.

Do we know where Butler lives ?? 

2 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Agree. Imagine the bench clearing baseball fight that would erupt if they cheapshotted Josh lol.

Bills mafia might get involved and jump on the field 

• Like (+1) 1