2021 Hype promo — It’s been years in the making. Musical note: @ArkellsMusic

2 hours ago, Beerball said:

Very nice, thanks.

Someone needs to tell Frelund to never put her hair up.

C’mon man. The woman is attractive regardless. And, she knows football on a very high level which brings her up to level hot. And, her voice is far from annoying. She’s a package and anyone saying otherwise is nitpicking.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Not as good as last years, but  definately OK, IMO. And while I'm always prepared to absolutely hate the music in this type of thing, I thought it was OK. Nothing special, but not the worst song I've heard in a football-related video. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

C’mon man. The woman is attractive regardless. And, she knows football on a very high level which brings her up to level hot. And, her voice is far from annoying. She’s a package and anyone saying otherwise is nitpicking.

She looks much better with her hair down is all I'm saying. Look at some pics, you can't disagree.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

what’s with the cigar. 

who does he think he is 

Tony Soprano?

Leader of the Bills Mafia. 

😝

The cigar and that hat just give it such an old school look.  I like it.

Reminds of the Rockpile in the 60s.

All he needs is to take a sip from a bottle of Iroquois beer to complete the look.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

She’s like fred savage in Austin powers 3.

I’m like Mike Meyers.austin powers mole GIFanimation dancing GIF by Alexander Lansang