Ravens are snakebit

Dablitzkrieg

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I knocked the Ravens down from division winner to 5rh seed after the Dobbins injury. If Edwards is done for the year I am not sure they are a playoff team. It is touch and go.

Agree.  They have a tough schedule on paper.  Easily could miss the playoffs.  Their division games will all be tough and if any team can go 4-2 in the division they have a good shot of winning it.  I doubt anyone sweeps the AFC North. 

12 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Agree.  They have a tough schedule on paper.  Easily could miss the playoffs.  Their division games will all be tough and if any team can go 4-2 in the division they have a good shot of winning it.  I doubt anyone sweeps the AFC North. 

Ravens like Titans ignored rules last year and because they got away with it I think they will do it again and it will cost them.

13 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I hate to think this, but are the “football gods” looking down at the Bills?

image.thumb.jpeg.ff920fc21b2adb48b24b17246230b147.jpeg

Well, anointed as a god by some...🤔

As for obtaining a replacement RB from the Texans, the Ravens will have to be careful they don't throw Watson into a duffel bag and sneak him in as part of the deal.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

47 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.ff920fc21b2adb48b24b17246230b147.jpeg

Well, anointed as a god by some...🤔

As for obtaining a replacement RB from the Texans, the Ravens will have to be careful they don't throw Watson into a duffel bag and sneak him in as part of the deal.

We are supposed not to judge even if Billicheat replaced Charlie Jones in Super Bowl LIII.

12 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Its all good ;)

Lamar will lead a devastating passing attack by learning to throw outside the hashes to WR's. ;)

Lamar will emulate my brother's side yard football games as a kid, when he would fade back, loft a pass, then run underneath it to make the reception. 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/9/2021 at 2:15 PM, Logic said:

All the people saying it's Le'Veon Bell time must not have seen Ty'son Williams run in the preseason. I have a feeling he'll be the lead back -- and a breakout star -- for the Ravens this season.

Then again, I could just be saying that because I roster Ty'son Williams in all three of my fantasy leagues.

This is aging well!

34 minutes ago, Rico said:

I could see them going 8-9 or 7-10 this season. Looking more and more like a lost year, although Harbaugh is a fantastic coach and might able to pull a rabbit out of his hat. It's just too many injuries, though.

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I could see them going 8-9 or 7-10 this season. Looking more and more like a lost year, although Harbaugh is a fantastic coach and might able to pull a rabbit out of his hat. It's just too many injuries, though.

The least they could do is rough up the Chiefs on Sunday, old-school Ravens style.

3 hours ago, Rico said:

Wow just looked at their OT depth and it's almost non-existent.  Villanueva no doubt moves to LT and they really got no one to fill

in at RT other than Andre Smith who is on the PS.  That's the old CIN OT.  Depth chart does show Mekari but he is mainly been an IOL guy.

Andre Smith hasn't played a full game since September of 2019, opted out last year and is pushing 35.  Those are the only 2 left OT on the team!

Looks like it's bargain basement time for DeCosta.