Ravens are snakebit

Dablitzkrieg

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Christ sake I'm so sick of posts like this.. Jackson has a career passer rating of 102.6 and it was 99.4 last year during a supposed "down year". He has a nearly 4:1 career TD to INT ratio.  So is your post ignorant, racist or both? 

Yeah he can hit the seam route to Andrews and flick the ball one yard to the end zone while defense fears he will run it in.  What else?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Christ sake I'm so sick of posts like this.. Jackson has a career passer rating of 102.6 and it was 99.4 last year during a supposed "down year". He has a nearly 4:1 career TD to INT ratio.  So is your post ignorant, racist or both? 

Holy cow, are you Jackson's mother? Can't handle a little criticism for your child?

Even pulling out the race card needlessly and recklessly. What a silly post.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I'm reading Ravens fans' comments on their various forums, and I'll tell ya...

Lots of fans feeling like their season is over because of the injuries to their running backs. Meanwhile, I feel like they'll be just fine in the run game because they have Greg Roman scheming it up. Put Ty'son Williams back there, put Le'Veon Bell back there...hell, it doesn't matter, put the ghost of Karlos Williams back there! Roman's going to have that running game humming, I guarantee it.

Now losing Marcus Peters, on the other hand? That's a big blow. It's almost like they shouldn't have traded away rookie cornerback Shaun Wade to another AFC team...

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

QB doesn't have ~65% completions and low INTs if he's doing much of that

If he throws short to his backs, dump offs to his backs and TE, and a lot of WR screens he does. 

I actually like Lamar more than most. Thought he would be a good pro coming out of college. He’s fairly erratic though. 

8 minutes ago, cle23 said:

They stole my team.  This x10000.

They didn't steal my team, but I echo your X10000.  I live near Baltimore.  The way Modell played the expansion game was despicable.  Baltimore had the best expansion package between Carolina, Jacksonsville and Baltimore.  Modell, from his position on the expansion committee,  steered the expansion to the others and swooped in an took the Baltimore package for himself.  He flew his private jet into Baltimore.  He didn't even leave the jet.  The MD governor at the time, Glendening, boarded his plane and signed the deal.  I have hated the Ravens ever since.  Mostly because at the time, I felt if it could happen to the Browns, it could happen to the Bills.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

QB doesn't have ~65% completions and low INTs if he's doing much of that

I agree.  He does not typically throw it up for grabs.  He also typically plays only half the field and and really does not demonstrate knowledge of where the open receiver is or should be.  Very Tyrod Taylor like in that regard.