Kyle Brandt makes his Super Bowl prediction. MOUNT UP!!!

Draconator

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

It does appear this week we have some humour differences on either side of the Atlantic. If Kyle is funny I must not know funny at all. The only reason to watch that show was Nate. Now he is gone I doubt I will watch again.

I don't find it particularly funny, either, but I'm very happy with the enthusiasm. And for some of us, Kay is nice to wake up to.

Just now, Dr. Who said:

I don't find it particularly funny, either, but I'm very happy with the enthusiasm. And for some of us, Kay is nice to wake up to.

Yea Kay is nice to look and she seems super nice but I don't find her all that compelling. I have always thought Nate was the star on that show. The guy just has a very natural charisma.

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2021 at 11:45 AM, GunnerBill said:

It does appear this week we have some humour differences on either side of the Atlantic. If Kyle is funny I must not know funny at all. The only reason to watch that show was Nate. Now he is gone I doubt I will watch again.

there’s a literal continental divide between Brit humour and American humor. 

(beyond the spelling ;) )

2 hours ago, teef said:

i don't find brant as very funny, but he is very entertaining.  he's more amusing than funny if that makes any sense.

he’s an entertainer for sure 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/9/2021 at 11:27 AM, Kelly the Dog said:

Chris Berman and for awhile (outside of politics) Keith Olberman, and Dan Patrick ruined sports journalism forever, because they were genuinely funny. Since then, all guys try to be funny and they mostly all suck. Kyle Brandt is the anomaly. He’s very funny. 

He really is. If you just watch his more casual conversations in interviews he just keeps people laughing. Quick wit and really good sarcasm. One of the better ones to watch. 

• Like (+1) 1

Jersey sales are not the meat of this discussion unless you think Mac Jones is also in the conversation. Everybody who wanted a Mahomes jersey this year already had one. Where Josh ascended last year, from being a jersey mostly bought by WNY and die hard fans to being the jersey of an MVP candidate. That is why Josh leads the league in jersey sales. In a couple years, regardless of how it goes, it won't be the same way because everybody will already have an Allen jersey.

Having said all this, you saw how they marketed Favre. Allen is more charismatic than Favre. Allen could go directly to ESPN right now based on his communication skills and background. So yes, Allen will become the face of the league if the Bills win a Super Bowl. It's a no brainer to push things in that direction for the league. His back story is phenomenal, he plays a style that is as gritty as they come, he has interesting anecdotes, excellent communication skills, athletic freak, man of the people, and Bills mafia is actually becoming a rather popular brand for the league. They like to sell our passion as a fan base more so much than jumping through tables, but yes, Bills mafia is becoming an NFL brand and that will only grow with further with success.     

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.