Kyle Brandt makes his Super Bowl prediction. MOUNT UP!!!

Draconator

2 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

lol I don’t think jersey sales are a measuring stick on who the best QB in the league is.  Trust me i hope he does become the the face of the league someday but he has to beat KC and Mahomes at some point.  

Manning was the face of the NFL over Brady.

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

One thing I'm noticing is Josh Allen is on the brink of being the face of the NFL. 

6 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Not with Mahomes still around 

Seems like Mahomes may already have a foot in the door as a spokesperson...

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Chris Berman and for awhile (outside of politics) Keith Olberman, and Dan Patrick ruined sports journalism forever, because they were genuinely funny. Since then, all guys try to be funny and they mostly all suck. Kyle Brandt is the anomaly. He’s very funny. 

Is he? I must have missed that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

I think Kyle loves knowing he was ahead of the herd getting behind the Bills and now he just doubles down.  So nice to see him go off.  He’s really funny and unapologetic about his fandom.

To me Schein has been the same before the Bills we’re a popular pick.  It’s funny how so many who were trashing Allen and the Bills are falling over themselves to say they knew Allen would be this good etc.

Im still hopeful there are detractors to motivate the team to prove them wrong.

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Apparently you know football but not funny. ;)

It does appear this week we have some humour differences on either side of the Atlantic. If Kyle is funny I must not know funny at all. The only reason to watch that show was Nate. Now he is gone I doubt I will watch again.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.