Kyle Brandt makes his Super Bowl prediction. MOUNT UP!!!

Draconator

Just now, BillsShredder83 said:

Dudes crack pipe was burning hot in his pocket for that segment 😂  and he's the one that says "sugar high josh allen" all the time. Kyle's a strong cup of coffee in the morning

Have you seen the segment he does with Schrager where they are on Wall Street? Holy ***** 

For what it's worth, Michael Robinson on the show also picked the Bills. Even though he technically wore a Chiefs jersey and picked the Chiefs, he qualified it multiple times with "I am actually picking the Bills but dont want to jinx it and am using reverse psychology". He winced through his whole segment about the Chiefs, and kept talking about the Bills, and at the very end when they pressed him on who he really thought would win he sheepishly said "...Bills".

Feels nice to be America's sweetheart for once!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

One thing I'm noticing is Josh Allen is on the brink of being the face of the NFL. 

Yeah, as a conspiracy theorist, last year I mentioned a couple times that I thought the NFL would no longer hose the Bills because they are becoming a national draw, and it's all about advert $s....

Relatedly, I shipped a couple Allen/Diggs Jerseys to friends in Hawaii last month.

2 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Chris Berman and for awhile (outside of politics) Keith Olberman, and Dan Patrick ruined sports journalism forever, because they were genuinely funny. Since then, all guys try to be funny and they mostly all suck. Kyle Brandt is the anomaly. He’s very funny. 

Agreed, Brandt is great. That other dweeb that sits across from him is NOT funny and blows around in his opinions like the wind. Love MRob though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.