Kyle Brandt makes his Super Bowl prediction. MOUNT UP!!!

Draconator

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Both guys seem very likeable.   It’s just hard for me to agree with he’s becoming the face of the NFL when he hasn’t beaten the face of the NFL yet.  

Fair enough.  But when they do beat KC (not if, but when 😉) then get ready for Josh to get the "face of the NFL" treatment.  It'll be awesome!

4 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Mac Jones #2, WAT?

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.  🤮

10 minutes ago, wjag said:

Kyle Brandt is clearly on the  Bills payroll.

He’s just trying to flirt with Kim.  Who wouldn’t? 😃. I’m just kidding as she is class.

id love to see pre SB Brandt and Boomer together, with Boomer calling season long highlights. All the rumbling bumbling stumbling,

he could go all the way stuff.  

At least Brandt can hang his hat on he called us before just about anyone.  Schein on the national stage would be next.  That did will be love forever in Buffalo.  Kyle you are mafia now pal.  Get the flaming table out.

7 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

lol I don’t think jersey sales are a measuring stick on who the best QB in the league is.  Trust me i hope he does become the the face of the league someday but he has to beat KC and Mahomes at some point.  

It will happen this year 

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

Kyle Brandt and Mike Rob need to lead the charge together at least once time this season. 

Speaking of Kyle. I hope the Bills bring back Kyle Williams to lead the charge at some point. He bled Bills football(and probably still does) as well as Buffalo in general.

38 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

Kyle Brandt and Mike Rob need to lead the charge together at least once time this season. 

Speaking of Kyle. I hope the Bills bring back Kyle Williams to lead the charge at some point. He bled Bills football(and probably still does) as well as Buffalo in general.

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

lol I don’t think jersey sales are a measuring stick on who the best QB in the league is.  Trust me i hope he does become the the face of the league someday but he has to beat KC and Mahomes at some point.  

I would just point out that Brady and Manning were the two kings of the mountaintop while Peyton was playing.

Despite the Pats' more consistent overall success and Brady winning more titles and beating Peyton head to head most of the time...I would still consider Peyton Manning the "face of the league" during those years. When it comes to marketing, there are considerations other than just "who is the better quarterback?" and "who wins head to head more often?"

It could be pointed out that Peyton won a Super Bowl in his eighth year, so perhaps Josh has to do that before he can ascend to "face of the league" status. 

Edited by Logic
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Honestly, and yes, there clearly is some homerism here, but I think Josh is the more likeable guy.  That doesn't mean squat on the field, but at a purely perception level, especially with folks that may be more casual fans, I think that means something.

Football, hot dogs, apple pie, and Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Logic said:

I would just point out that Brady and Manning were the two kings of the mountaintop while Peyton was playing.

Despite the Pats' more consistent overall success and Brady winning more titles and eating Peyton head to head most of the time...I would still consider Peyton Manning the "face of the league" during those years. When it comes to marketing, there are considerations other than just "who is the better quarterback?" and "who wins head to head more often?"

It could be pointed out that Peyton won a Super Bowl in his eighth year, so perhaps Josh has to do that before he can ascend to "face of the franchise" status. 

I think Josh Allen is the Brett Favre of the group. Country boy that every fan relates to. Tough as nails backyard football QB. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I think Josh Allen is the Brett Favre of the group. Country boy that every fan relates to. Tough as nails backyard football QB. 

Agreed, but I'll go even further.  What QB out there has been hurdling LBs, going Superman at the goal line, trucking 3 LBers on a scramble, and muscling thru a whole defensive line for a first down?  Honestly, I don't remember any QB doing stuff like that year in and year out.  He is all of what you said, but he's also more.  And that definitely endears himself to fans - maybe even more so that Brett.  Time will tell of course....

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.